Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know how loud Mile High would be if...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by West
    The crowd noise would be the same as Matt Lepsis(Colorado) playing his first down. Or as loud as BVP playing (Colorado State). It doesn't get louder if a player comes in, the noise stays the same. The Denver faithful will cheer just as loud for a player coming out of Singapore.

    The crowd noise stays the same huh? Didn't you hear how loud they were at PRESEASON games for BVP? Don't downplay a homegrown player. The crowd always loves a local hero, especially ones that have just come back from the Olympics. They love Bloom because the NCAA hated on him. Maybe if you lived in Colorado, you'd know how popular he is. But, since you don't, haven't ever, your opinion seems rather uninformed.
    Last edited by deezan777; 04-24-2006, 12:51 PM.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by deezan777
      That's right, didn't you hear how loud they were at PRESEASON games for BVP? Don't downplay a homegrown player. The crowd always loves a local hero, especially ones that have just come back from the Olympics.
      Oh, he'd get some noise at the beginning, but his play would determine the amount of noise he generates after that. Nobody gets continued noise just because he's local. He's gotta PLAY of he wants the crowd behind him, and he's gotta play good.

      BVP will get a loud cheer if and when he takes the field in Denver again, simply because we havent gotten to see that much from him.

      But make no mistake, one fumble by Bloom, one Int by BVP, and that noise will change from accolades to boos faster than you can blink.

      Personally, I dont care where a player is from, as long as he helps us WIN!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by JWinn
        Oh, he'd get some noise at the beginning, but his play would determine the amount of noise he generates after that. Nobody gets continued noise just because he's local. He's gotta PLAY of he wants the crowd behind him, and he's gotta play good.

        BVP will get a loud cheer if and when he takes the field in Denver again, simply because we havent gotten to see that much from him.

        But make no mistake, one fumble by Bloom, one Int by BVP, and that noise will change from accolades to boos faster than you can blink.

        Personally, I dont care where a player is from, as long as he helps us WIN!

        That's true. But how fun it would be if they succeeded.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by deezan777
          That's true. But how fun it would be if they succeeded.
          How fun would it be if Bobby Purify succeed or Joel Klatt or Brian Iwuh, or Blake Mackey, or Dexter Wynn, Cecil Sapp?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by West
            How fun would it be if Bobby Purify succeed or Joel Klatt or Brian Iwuh, or Blake Mackey, or Dexter Wynn, Cecil Sapp?

            I think you're kind of ignoring the national story that Bloom was. Many people in the country know who bloom is, not these other guys. Don't you get that? Bloom and BVP were heroes in Colorado, not these others.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              Am I the only one (when reading this thread) that thinks...

              KEVIN CASPER!!!!
              Maybe not Kevin Casper, maybe more like Tim Dwight...

              Jeremy Bloom would be awesome in Denver... I can hear it now....... BLOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM...

              I watched him tear up the return game in Boulder for 2 years before he was robbed of his college career.

              A fan favorite returning kicks and punts? Think Tim Dwight or Dante Hall. One or two TD's in his first season and he'd be immortal in Colorado... I'd bet he could hold down the #4 WR spot as well.

              Draft Bloooooooom !

              (and don't worry... I'm not biased or anything.........................................)
              Last edited by BuffsBroncos; 04-24-2006, 03:35 PM.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by BuffsBroncos
                Maybe not Kevin Casper, maybe more like Tim Dwight...

                Jeremy Bloom would be awesome in Denver... I watched him tear up the return game in Boulder for 2 years before he was robbed of his college career.

                A fan favorite returning kicks and punts? Think Tim Dwight or Dante Hall. One or two TD's in his first season and he'd be immortal in Colorado... People forget how solid a receiver he was as well - I'd bet he could hold down the #4 WR spot.

                Draft Bloooooooom !

                (and don't worry... I'm not biased or anything.........................................)

                I would take him too...

                It seems like he always shined against the BIG schools...remember him tearing up Florida State a few years ago??

                Their DB's couldn't stay on the field with him.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Finally some signs of intelligent life!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by BuffsBroncos
                    Maybe not Kevin Casper, maybe more like Tim Dwight...

                    Jeremy Bloom would be awesome in Denver... I can hear it now....... BLOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM...

                    I watched him tear up the return game in Boulder for 2 years before he was robbed of his college career.

                    A fan favorite returning kicks and punts? Think Tim Dwight or Dante Hall. One or two TD's in his first season and he'd be immortal in Colorado... I'd bet he could hold down the #4 WR spot as well.

                    Draft Bloooooooom !

                    (and don't worry... I'm not biased or anything.........................................)

                    Fight CU down the field! I was there watching too. Finally someone who understands Colorado.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Its nice to see that my IOWA boys are representin' on the boards.

                      Tim Dwight and Kevin Kasper. BTW its Kasper with a K!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        haha, as if this debate is stil going on! i've come bk from the pub a bit worse for ware and have to say that this thread has me throughly enjoyed! in my drunkard state i will announce my love for denver broncos to u all..... I love denver broncos but this thread needs cooling down

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by deezan777
                          I think you're kind of ignoring the national story that Bloom was. Many people in the country know who bloom is, not these other guys. Don't you get that? Bloom and BVP were heroes in Colorado, not these others.
                          He wasn't a 'national' story. Don't toot his horn when theres no horn to toot. It was a sports story nothing else. It wasn't something like Bonds steroids or TO getting suspended. I bet if you pull some random guy off the street and you'd ask him who Jeremy Bloom was he couldn't give you an answer.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by West
                            He wasn't a 'national' story. Don't toot his horn when theres no horn to toot. It was a sports story nothing else. It wasn't something like Bonds steroids or TO getting suspended. I bet if you pull some random guy off the street and you'd ask him who Jeremy Bloom was he couldn't give you an answer.

                            How right you are! But pull some random guy off the street in Colorado, different story eh?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Champ.24
                              haha, as if this debate is stil going on! i've come bk from the pub a bit worse for ware and have to say that this thread has me throughly enjoyed! in my drunkard state i will announce my love for denver broncos to u all..... I love denver broncos but this thread needs cooling down

                              You know, I started it real innocent like, just a simple suggestion about how fun it might be if a local guy who was so popular in colorado did well. Nothing sinister, nor was it a statement about bloom's superiority and how the Broncos should draft him no matter what. But person after person has taken it upon themselves to get so darn serious about it. You'd think they had something personal against him? Or maybe that they were dropped on their head as a kid or didn't get enough hugs growing up. Goodness gracious, I'm glad one person is enjoying it, besides me and the other Bloom supporters. Shake 'em haters off, shake em haters off...
                              Last edited by deezan777; 04-24-2006, 06:06 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Pipes7
                                Its nice to see that my IOWA boys are representin' on the boards.

                                Tim Dwight and Kevin Kasper. BTW its Kasper with a K!
                                Sorry about that... I should have remembered that

                                (BTW - GO CYCLONES!!!!! (I was born in Ames ))


                                [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X