Join the ABLWDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the ABLWDC

Anything But LenDale White in the Draft Club!!

He's fat, lazy, and has a terrible work ethic.

I'd rather have DeAngelo (who reminds me of Q) OR and more than Williams is L. Maroney, he looks like a Denver back to me.

So who's with me, JOIN THE ABLWDC!!!
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

sign me up.....

Comment

unless they draft him with the intentions of moving him to wide reciever, i could live with it.

i dont want to see it happen, but its not the worst case scenerio for me.
      "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

I'd want Maroney above all else, but i'm still not sure I want a RB in the first round. We have the #15 pick, and I think we wouldn't be getting the value of the pick if we used them. As WA has suggested, we could trade down into the early 20s which i'd like. Then we could get Maroney in the 1st, and Kiwi in the early 2nd. That would be ideal, and I think those guys would have immediate impact.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

LoL...who is Freddie playing for this season.

I'm in...I can be in two clubs right?

Comment

Yeah you can be in two clubs, I feel that Lendale would be a huge mistake for this team, Maroney looks like he could be a TD type of back IMO.

yeah, I think we should trade down and maybe pick up another pick in the 2nd or 3rd as well, maybe trade the 15 for a pick in the 20's as well as that teams 2nd or 3rd.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
              Anything But LenDale White in the Draft Club!!

He's fat, lazy, and has a terrible work ethic.

I'd rather have DeAngelo (who reminds me of Q) OR and more than Williams is L. Maroney, he looks like a Denver back to me.

So who's with me, JOIN THE ABLWDC!!!
              I'm sorry, but you would know this how? Oh, that's right. He showed up to his Pro Day with a torn hammy. That means he's fat, lazy, and has no work ethic. Can't run on the ol' treadmill with a torn hammy, can ya?

Wow, this guy definitely sucks...
              I added that little vid for strategic effect...some of you guys can change your minds pretty fast after watching a simple highlight reel.
              Last edited by WABronco; 04-23-2006, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
                Maroney looks like he could be a TD type of back IMO.
                Please, don't ever say that again. Maroney runs like a little girl scout compared to TD...

Comment

And with the bench press deal...tell me he's not strong after watching him play. Tell me he's not strong after poppin' in a gametape (or even a simple highlight reel ).

Comment

LenDale is strong, but so is Ron Dayne.

Once again...LenDale doesn't add versatility to your team.

Drafting a RB is a luxury for us. We need to get a running back who catch. We need to get a running back who can run in the zone blocking scheme. We need a back with a good balance of speed and power.

LenDale has power, but he doesn't have the speed that would warrant drafting him in the first round. Dayne and White are the exact same player.

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                      LenDale is strong, but so is Ron Dayne.

Once again...LenDale doesn't add versatility to your team.

Drafting a RB is a luxury for us. We need to get a running back who catch. We need to get a running back who can run in the zone blocking scheme. We need a back with a good balance of speed and power.

LenDale has power, but he doesn't have the speed that would warrant drafting him in the first round. Dayne and White are the exact same player.
                      Dayne isn't exactly the power back that White is, but I see your point. It is kind of overkill...

You want versatility? How about Maurice Drew? Apparently, he may be a candidate for pick 37...

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                        Thing is, he's really not. He's just a 250-pound scat back.
                        He does break his fair share of arm tackles...and he always falls forward. We should give him that...

Comment

NOW we're talking WA...

I like Maurice Drew. Plus he's not too expensive. We can get him at 37. He has experience with the zone and he can do it all.

Chad at #15 and Maurice at #37. Good gameplan!

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                            LoL...who is Freddie playing for this season.

I'm in...I can be in two clubs right?
                            He's a free agent still to my knowledge.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Hmmm..I forgot...Drew is smaller than Williams. That may present a problem when blocking. Hmmm...

I'll have to think about this one so more.

Comment

Working...
                              X