Join the ABLWDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WABronco
    Dayne isn't exactly the power back that White is, but I see your point. It is kind of overkill...

You want versatility? How about Maurice Drew? Apparently, he may be a candidate for pick 37...
    I could actually care less if we dont even pick a running back, but we would be wasteing a valuable pick on White. It's more his work ethic and attitude, he just doesn't care, even if he has a torn hammy, he can still work out and keep the wait off, he is just another Dayne, you want two dayne's on our team? I'd rather have dayne IMO that a copy of him.

If we were to get a running back though I would rather have Maroney, but I dont want us to pick a back in the first round, we should use that for a steller Defensive guy, we can get our WR later..but if Denver happens to get a WR with the 15, I'd rather have Holmes than Carter.
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
      Hmmm..I forgot...Drew is smaller than Williams. That may present a problem when blocking. Hmmm...

I'll have to think about this one so more.
      He can hack the shins!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
        He can hack the shins!
        Congrats on your 4000th post, when ever you post it, your one away right now

vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X