dont be surprised.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont be surprised.....

if the broncos trade out of 15. most likely trading down for more picks.

also, todd mcshay of espn insider has jay cutler going 17th....

i for one would jump on cutler at 15 if he slipped that far.

I appreciate the "heads up", I am many other broncomaniacs will no longer be suprised, thanks to this timely information. Thank you for posting such an interesting and novel thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ydave77
      I appreciate the "heads up", I am many other broncomaniacs will no longer be suprised, thanks to this timely information. Thank you for posting such an interesting and novel thought.
      No need to be a jerk.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
        No need to be a jerk.
        lol, no kiddin. Heaven forbid someone post an opinion....not like there's about 5,000 other threads on Broncomania full of them.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Is there any possible reason this couldnt be posted in one of a thousand other threads on the same topic? I usually dont care, but this was like 2 lines, if you are going to start a new thread you coudl put some effort into it. Its one thing when someone brand new to the forums posts something like this, but 80 posts in... Oh well perhaps this is suprising news to you two, you may have missed the hundred other threads on this.

Comment

If you hadn't noticed, he's new....81 posts....maybe you could have possibly put it like you just did. Rather than be rude, give him a pointer that hey ya know this could fit nicely into one of the other threads, instead of just being completely rude. This isn't the smack section, it's the draft forum

81 posts is still pretty new.
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I wouldn't want Cutler by any chance. Omar Jacobs would be nice.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                I wouldn't want Cutler by any chance. Omar Jacobs would be nice.
                I highly doubt Cutler falls past the Baltimore Ravens at 13, if he even falls that far. If he is available at 15 thats gonna be great because we can trade out of the pick with someone who wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                  I highly doubt Cutler falls past the Baltimore Ravens at 13, if he even falls that far. If he is available at 15 thats gonna be great because we can trade out of the pick with someone who wants him.
                  Meh but what would we get? A lower pick and maybe a 2nd roudner too? Actually that doesn't sound too bad.
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede

I would be really upset if we passed on Jay Cutler if he happened to fall to #15. We need a quarterback for the future or at the very least, a dependable backup.

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                      If you hadn't noticed, he's new....81 posts....maybe you could have possibly put it like you just did. Rather than be rude, give him a pointer that hey ya know this could fit nicely into one of the other threads, instead of just being completely rude. This isn't the smack section, it's the draft forum

81 posts is still pretty new.
                      Fair enough. I still think what I think, but I suppose the best move would have been to keep it to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildHorse
                        I would be really upset if we passed on Jay Cutler if he happened to fall to #15. We need a quarterback for the future or at the very least, a dependable backup.

This is an interesting position for Denver because Cutler is a baller. He's so talented, he'd force Shanahan to think about starting him and I figure Jake has another five years probably. I like Cutler, but he's too good to sit on the bench for more than a year or two. It sure would be an intriguing predicament for Shanahan to find himself in. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help our immediate Super Bowl aspirations, but it certainly might in a couple years. What to do, what to do. Cutler has a huge arm and is a gamer, coming from a school where nobody else was very good...reminds of another quaterback...starts with an e...hmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X