Any Breaking News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Breaking News?

I'm going crazy today in anticipation of the draft. Has anyone heard any updates on the rumored trades involving Walker, Lelie and or picks??????

#@%$^#@@#$*&^!

no........

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      no........
      Are you sure?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
        Are you sure?
        Why...is there any??? WAaaaaa!

Comment

Why...is there any??? WAaaaaa!
          LOL, dont worry, it might happen on draft day. Besides, isn't Walker in his last year of his contract? We could always get him next year....

Comment

haha..i agree...i need news.

Comment

Damn

I've gotta go take an exam. Be back in a few hours peeps. If anything goes down, make sure you guys start at least 5 different threads.

Comment

I've gotta go take an exam. Be back in a few hours peeps. If anything goes down, make sure you guys start at least 5 different threads.
                And make it harder on the Mods?

HELLL NAWWWWWWW
                sigpic

Comment

only news i keep seeing is glazer being released from hospital and dumb what a team needs

Comment

Broncos | Cinnamunmun choses position?
                    Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:58:16 -0700

Lee Rasizer, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports Denver Broncos player Cinnamunmun, recently signed to a Broncos to a 7 year/$56 mil. contract, has decided he will play anything the coaches want him to.

"Why pick a spot?" said Cinnamunmun's agent "Need a deep ball? Clutch kick? Interception? He's your man."

This new "utility" player has seemingly pushed the Broncos over the hump to getting to the Super Bowl

"If the words Dynasty from now on doesn't bring an image of Broncos to your mind, you are either dumb, a Pats fan, or both."

Mike Shannahan was clearly pleased at Cinnamunmun's decision as it came before draft time.

"This now allows us to focus more on other matters in the draft, like what are we going to do with these extra picks?" It is rumored he Broncos are either going to donate them to local charities or simply throw them away.

"Maybe those clowns down in Oakland would like them" said coach Shannahan with a big smile. "We all know they need them".

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                      "This now allows us to focus more on other matters in the draft, like what are we going to do with these extra picks?" It is rumored he Broncos are either going to donate them to local charities or simply throw them away.
                      Or we could just draft 3 LBs, Marcus Vick in the first round, along with a CB, and a punter
                      sigpic

Comment

I have been listening to the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius NFL radio and they feel that there will be a draft day trade or trades involving Javon Walker, Ashley Lelie and possible 3rd parties.

Comment

Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
                          I have been listening to the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius NFL radio and they feel that there will be a draft day trade or trades involving Javon Walker, Ashley Lelie and possible 3rd parties.
                          Cool...

I love draft day trades. Makes it even more exciting...

Comment

Cool...

I love draft day trades. Makes it even more exciting...
                            WORDDDDDDDD!

Can't wait!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DURANGO BRONCO
                              Nice, nice, nice. Hopefully there will be ONE trade that involves Javon and Ashley... If you get what I'm sayin'
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X