Us Fans Are Not Too Bright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us Fans Are Not Too Bright

It's interesting to look at the mock draft and see that four runningbacks have been taken in the first round. It's understandable that skill position players and name cornerbacks are taken by a drafting of the fans. We are trained to draft like that in our fantasy leagues. But, there is no way that all four running backs will be taken. More offensive and defensive linemen will be drafted in the first round than the mock draft is showing.

Which brings me to my favorite subject: How brilliant Shanny is. Shanny, if he wants, will be able to pickup one of the RB's that fans are showing going in the first round with the 49ers 2nd round pick. He can also get Lewis from UCLA or someother name skill players. Fans -- in a clear majority -- have said they do not like the 49ers trade. I say Shanny is much smarter than the Fans.

I can wait for the draft to report that: This is the best draft of all time!

Thanks.

I think we all have an opinion on who we want, but the FO are the people who put time and effort into finding out who these guys are and what they will be like.

I too hope this is a great draft!
    Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
      Thanks.

I think we all have an opinion on who we want, but the FO are the people who put time and effort into finding out who these guys are and what they will be like.

I too hope this is a great draft!
      Yea, I think it is tainted by our wants!

at least we didnt have Cutler taken twice or something!

Comment

Working...
      X