Potential Mega Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogfish
    the thought of VY as a raider makes me ill. . . . .
    Why is that, dog?

I've watched young play enough, through the years, to actually HOPE the faiduhs take him.....

It took him until his 3rd year in college, starting, to where he could pass the football......

....from ONLY the shotgun formation, because he can't read the D to save his life...

...so just think at how he'll be doing when he gets to the next level.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      Why is that, dog?

I've watched young play enough, through the years, to actually HOPE the faiduhs take him.....

It took him until his 3rd year in college, starting, to where he could pass the football......

....from ONLY the shotgun formation, because he can't read the D to save his life...

...so just think at how he'll be doing when he gets to the next level.

rc, without getting into a long-winded discussion-- he is a player i really like, and i think he will, in time, be a great QB. . . . JMO. . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
        ...no, not involving Denver. Sorry...

nfldrafthits.com

Take it with a grain of salt, but it's still a bit scary. Leinart would make that team a lot better...a lot faster.
        Why would the titans want Porter anyway, if i were the Raiders and made this trade, and had the Number 3 pick, i wouldnt care in the saints drafted Matt, because i would just Draft Mario Williams
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
          Why would the titans want Porter anyway, if i were the Raiders and made this trade, and had the Number 3 pick, i wouldnt care in the saints drafted Matt, because i would just Draft Mario Williams
          Calico's been a bust so far. Bennett's gone in the offseason. If it goes down, it goes down...

Comment

Working...
          X