Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Brodrick Bunkley DT Florida St be around at #15???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Brodrick Bunkley DT Florida St be around at #15???

You guys see him going before #15?. He is the #1 DT isn't he?
    sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

He should be gone, but you can get luckey. I going looking for a 4 leaf clover right now.
    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

He could fall, but it would be very lucky of us to get him.

1st- He would have to get past Buffalo, which he probably will, being that they are very high on Ngata

2nd- I don't think he'll get past Cleveland because they could probably play him as a 3-4 DE and possibly NT because of Washington's age.

3rd- The Ravens could really boost their line by adding this stud, and I'm not mistaken they lost a few DL.
      Go Huskers.

Comment

I think he could be gone as high as 8. I believe that Buffalo prefers him to Ngata and I believe he will probably be the first DT off the board.

Comment

According to one of the "experts" he'll fall to the 2nd

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9399002
          In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
          My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

Comment

Well, if by any chance he's taken before, according to this other "expert" we could take Ngata in the second also.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8289755

(By the way, one of the sportsline experts, Dodd, has Vernon Davis taken by the Bengals in the 24th place )

Comment

lol yea mock drafts dont mean anything
              "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
                No. I can't see him slipping by so many teams.
                [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

Comment

Forget the 4-leaf clover for Bunkley!

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
                  He should be gone, but you can get luckey. I going looking for a 4 leaf clover right now.
                  Call Ms. Cleo and see if HUFF would fall to us at #15. Out of every player in the top 15....I'm actually wanting Vernon Davis or Huff....and Huff has a better chance of falling to us...although it's very unlikely. Take Huff before you take a DT...he'll be an immediate impact player.
                  MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Bunkley is a longshot, but it's possible................I think Manny Lawson would be more realistic. But Bunkley at #15 and Hali at #37 would be very exciting. Take a TE with our 61st pick................We could stop right there and I would be satisfied. Bunkley would start from day 1 right next to Warren. How cool would that be.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad

Living in St. Louis...and provided the Rams don't trade #11...I can almost guarantee there's no way Bunkley makes it past #11.

The Rams like him a lot.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                      X