Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Williams Is FREE!!!(To BE A BRONCO)[email protected]!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams Is FREE!!!(To BE A BRONCO)[email protected]!

League sources have said that ricky williams has won the appeal and might get traded to denver for 2ND OR 3RD ROUND PICK .

I dont think hes worth a 2nd but 3rd is just great!!!

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2006Draft.html
    Last edited by Champ>NFL; 04-25-2006, 01:29 PM.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

heck yea imagine if he bulks up this offseason and returns to his greatness.......wow
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

SNATCH 'IM UP SHANNY!!!!!

I would part ways with a 3rd or 4th in a heartbeat.

A 2nd is a bit too much for me though, especially in THIS draft.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

All seemed well before Ricky, all should be well without him. 2 viloations, and he is still cleared to play? What kind of message does that send to a guy?

Comment

He better get his ass in gear though. He's lost even MORE weight on top of his playing weight from last season.

He's better than anything in the third round, so I wouldn't complain...

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
            League sources have said that ricky williams has won the appeal and might get traded to denver for 2ND OR 3RD ROUND PICK .

I dont think hes worth a 2nd but 3rd is just great!!!

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2006Draft.html
            Crap, i was hoping we were done with this , trading a second round pick for this pot head is crazy.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

intrigued

I know a few of ya'll are quite excited about this. I'm still guardedly optimistic. He COULD be amazing for us. But let's face it if ya like the chronic enough to walk away from your career once, maybe ya like it a little too much. And he does have a few miles on him. As a Saint he's was option A,B, and C! He ain't old but he's elderly maybe.

I am intrigued by Cedric Cobb, Tatum Bell and Ron Dayne who are already on our team and don't have to be traded for. I think they all have a legitimate shot (depending on several factors of course) of being a real stud in our system. And I'm intrigued by some of the guys available in the draft who may not have the same risks as Ricky. Don't get me wrong Ricky was THE MAN, but he comes with some risk, maybe greater than the risks with our current guys and possible draft options. So I'm not jumping for joy just yet. But I wouldn't be horribly dissappointed if we got him for a 3rd or 4th. As long as we still have a pick to trade for Walker.
              "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Rickey you just got traded to The Broncos, now what are you going to do. I'm going to Disney Land and hit the bong with Mickey.
                The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
                  I know a few of ya'll are quite excited about this. I'm still guardedly optimistic. He COULD be amazing for us. But let's face it if ya like the chronic enough to walk away from your career once, maybe ya like it a little too much. And he does have a few miles on him. As a Saint he's was option A,B, and C! He ain't old but he's elderly maybe.

I am intrigued by Cedric Cobb, Tatum Bell and Ron Dayne who are already on our team and don't have to be traded for. I think they all have a legitimate shot (depending on several factors of course) of being a real stud in our system. And I'm intrigued by some of the guys available in the draft who may not have the same risks as Ricky. Don't get me wrong Ricky was THE MAN, but he comes with some risk, maybe greater than the risks with our current guys and possible draft options. So I'm not jumping for joy just yet. But I wouldn't be horribly dissappointed if we got him for a 3rd or 4th. As long as we still have a pick to trade for Walker.
                  The main reason he left was because he didn't want to "get hurt" since his best friend had just been paralized.

Comment

I would love to see Ricky Williams in Denver.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

this is stillspeculation as i know it
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

well, i'd say i've been about as vocal as anyone on the board in supporst of the idea of trading for ricky if he became available, but a 2nd round pick would be insane!! i wouldn't even be happy giving a 3rd-- a 4th i would be ecstatic about. . . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                          He better get his ass in gear though. He's lost even MORE weight on top of his playing weight from last season.

He's better than anything in the third round, so I wouldn't complain...
                          In order to bulk up, he'd have to get the munchies. In order to get the munchies, he'd have to smoke a few bowls......oh the twisted life of Ricky Williams!
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Tough call, he could easily quit in a year or two, after he has gotten enough money for all the late nite taco bell he needs. I woud love to have him for a 4th, or 5th. I forgot, I think our 3rd we traded away so now we have SF's 3rd. that is a very early 3rd rd pick, I dont think I would trust him enough to give that up. Especially since he is one faulty masking agent away from being suspended for a year.

Comment

Q

There is absolutely no way that we give up a second for Ricky. NO WAY!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X