Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Williams Is FREE!!!(To BE A BRONCO)[email protected]!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL...this is how dumb Americans make themselves look.

1) We have Terrell Owens whose only crimes are wanting to be paid for his massive talent and having a BIG mouth.

2) Then we have Ricky Williams who is not as talented as he used to be, but continues to smoke weed and do other drugs...thus letting his team down.

SOOO...basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.

To all of you who have said, I'd take Ricky...I say ...you don't know squat about anything.

Comment

THIS WAS ALL LIES GOOD JOB. He is suspended for a year. And also, I wanted T.O more than anyone else this offseason.

Comment

basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.
        TO can bring down a team if he gets to the quarter back who else do you have to carry the team. You cant run on all downs he can bring teams down by his actions and by his personality dont you watch espn
        lets go team

Comment

Umm.....ESPN put out this morning or late last night that Ricky LOST his appeal.....go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance
            TO can bring down a team if he gets to the quarter back who else do you have to carry the team. You cant run on all downs he can bring teams down by his actions and by his personality dont you watch espn
            This is entirely wrong. The 49ers lost because they just sucked and the Eagles only started losing because they sat T.O. and had about half the team out on injury for the season.

T.O. and the QB still produce the same no matter how much crap he talked. People that say stuff like this are just ignorant.

Comment

Yes, the stupid pot head won't be coming here.
              The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                LoL...this is how dumb Americans make themselves look.

1) We have Terrell Owens whose only crimes are wanting to be paid for his massive talent and having a BIG mouth.

2) Then we have Ricky Williams who is not as talented as he used to be, but continues to smoke weed and do other drugs...thus letting his team down.

SOOO...basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.

To all of you who have said, I'd take Ricky...I say ...you don't know squat about anything.

I wouldn't take either one of them.
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I don't want either loser on my team.
                  The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X