Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Williams Is FREE!!!(To BE A BRONCO)[email protected]!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Kill Logic
    replied
    I don't want either loser on my team.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
    LoL...this is how dumb Americans make themselves look.

1) We have Terrell Owens whose only crimes are wanting to be paid for his massive talent and having a BIG mouth.

2) Then we have Ricky Williams who is not as talented as he used to be, but continues to smoke weed and do other drugs...thus letting his team down.

SOOO...basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.

To all of you who have said, I'd take Ricky...I say ...you don't know squat about anything.

I wouldn't take either one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Dry Kill Logic
    replied
    Yes, the stupid pot head won't be coming here.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    Originally posted by onechance
    TO can bring down a team if he gets to the quarter back who else do you have to carry the team. You cant run on all downs he can bring teams down by his actions and by his personality dont you watch espn
    This is entirely wrong. The 49ers lost because they just sucked and the Eagles only started losing because they sat T.O. and had about half the team out on injury for the season.

T.O. and the QB still produce the same no matter how much crap he talked. People that say stuff like this are just ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Umm.....ESPN put out this morning or late last night that Ricky LOST his appeal.....go figure.

Leave a comment:

• onechance
    replied
    basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.
    TO can bring down a team if he gets to the quarter back who else do you have to carry the team. You cant run on all downs he can bring teams down by his actions and by his personality dont you watch espn

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    THIS WAS ALL LIES GOOD JOB. He is suspended for a year. And also, I wanted T.O more than anyone else this offseason.

Leave a comment:

• ElwaystillKing
    replied
    LoL...this is how dumb Americans make themselves look.

1) We have Terrell Owens whose only crimes are wanting to be paid for his massive talent and having a BIG mouth.

2) Then we have Ricky Williams who is not as talented as he used to be, but continues to smoke weed and do other drugs...thus letting his team down.

SOOO...basically all of you are saying you'd take Ricky Williams a chronic smoker instead of a guy who runs his mouth too much.

To all of you who have said, I'd take Ricky...I say ...you don't know squat about anything.

Leave a comment:

• SoCaliBronco
    replied
    oops... sorry my bad

Leave a comment:

• SoCaliBronco
    replied
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2421774

Leave a comment:

• SoCaliBronco
    replied
    Wtf???

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!!! Rickys been suspended for the 2006 season.

Leave a comment:

• keithbishop
    replied
    Originally posted by dogfish
    Posted on Tue, Apr. 25, 2006

Dolphins' Williams loses appeal; suspended for 2006

BY JASON COLE
    [email protected]

Dolphins running back Ricky Williams lost his appeal of a fourth violation of the NFL substance-abuse policy and will be suspended for one year, a source said told the Miami Herald on Tuesday evening.

Williams was informed by the NFL on Tuesday. He had appealed the violation, which occurred in late December, to the league on April 10. Attorney David Cornwell had expressed hope after the appeal that the league would rule in Williams' favor.

That hope was based on the fact that Williams did not test positive for marijuana, the substance he had tested positive for on three previous occasions. The substance he tested positive for is unknown, but agent Leigh Steinberg has hinted that it was an ''upper'' and a drug not in keeping with Williams' personality.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed the news, meaning Williams will miss the entire 2006 season -- including the playoffs. He can apply for reinstatement after that.

link
    Great!! I didn't want Ricky Williams....didn't trust him. The more I read about "Lelie's a bust", the more I wanted to when I read about how great Williams would be here. Ricky Williams is an unbelievable talent...... but what does that matter if he can't stay on the field?? Had Mike Anderson been replaced with Ricky....................

Leave a comment:

• T8KNOVR
    replied
    Originally posted by Cugel

I think Ricky could be great, but he'll be somewhat of a risk. I assume that if Shanahan is thinking of trading a 2nd round pick for Ricky, it's the #61 pick and not the #37 pick. (That still seems high).

That means:

#15 pick (potentially traded to Green Bay along with the #37 pick plus Lelie and possibly a 4th rounder for Green Bay's #5 pick) . . . so

#5 Vernon Davis

#15 traded to Green Bay
    #37 traded to Green Bay
    #61 traded to Miami for Ricky Williams

Denver gets:
    1. Javon Walker
    2. Ricky Williams
    3. Vernon Davis

Not too shabby actually, IF Ricky can avoid toking up for a couple of years.

(Who am I kidding? No WAY he can avoid toking up for a few years!)

At least you can't criticize Shanahan for failing to take chances to make the team better.

Those 3 players if they could be gotten would make a potentially huge impact on the Broncos over the next 3 years. That would be some serious offensive talent upgrades!

Where have you been! He lost the appeal, post #35

Leave a comment:

• Cugel
    replied
    Let's all join in and sing now!

"Legalize the Marijuana, ye-ah!
    Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
    Down here in Denver, ye-ah!
    Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
    Only cure for glaucoma, ye-ah!
    Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
    Ricky am de' bush doctor, ye-ah!
    Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

And they'll be No-need to run and hide!
    When he's tak-in a legal ride now!"

-- (with appologizes to) Peter Tosh, "Legalize it Don't Criticize It!"

I think Ricky could be great, but he'll be somewhat of a risk. I assume that if Shanahan is thinking of trading a 2nd round pick for Ricky, it's the #61 pick and not the #37 pick. (That still seems high).

That means:

#15 pick (potentially traded to Green Bay along with the #37 pick plus Lelie and possibly a 4th rounder for Green Bay's #5 pick) . . . so

#5 Vernon Davis

#15 traded to Green Bay
    #37 traded to Green Bay
    #61 traded to Miami for Ricky Williams

Denver gets:
    1. Javon Walker
    2. Ricky Williams
    3. Vernon Davis

Not too shabby actually, IF Ricky can avoid toking up for a couple of years.

(Who am I kidding? No WAY he can avoid toking up for a few years!)

At least you can't criticize Shanahan for failing to take chances to make the team better.

Those 3 players if they could be gotten would make a potentially huge impact on the Broncos over the next 3 years. That would be some serious offensive talent upgrades!
    Last edited by Cugel; 04-25-2006, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco bible
    I saw the same thing HP what is it?????????????????

did ya miss post #35?

it's straight from the miami herald. . . . . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X