does not avoid direct contact very well

shows tightness in lower body

but is

very versattile

big legs good blocker

willing to do dirty work

good at picking up blitzs

coachable

did good in peach bowl (broke tackles etc.,)

Way I see it, if we had to choose a back this would be a great 3rd down back in my eyes.

and his name is Joseph "jack of all trades, master of none" Addai

Comment

mmmmmmm... crazy dude

which of the RB available in the secound or thirth round worth the pick?... ´:-| excuse me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahhhhhh, ahhh ahh. :'-)

None my dear.

A LOT of teams are goin to proof A LOT of RB next year, Minnesota, Carolina, Jacksonville, New York Jets, Indianapolisn, and perhaps Pittsburg. and thats kind or less, Laurence Maroney, Minnesota DeAngelo Williams, Memphis LenDale White, USC Joseph Addai, LSU Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin Maurice Drew, UCLA.

So we are commpletely out of the "choose a good RB game", if you know what i mean, we're not players in that game.

Perhaps we're drafting P.J. Daniels, Georgia Tech Andre Hall, South Florida Jerome Harrison, Washington State, late in the fourth round higher would be a rob.

Comment

Jerome Harrison from Washington State!!!

He lead the nation in rushing during the regular season, he was one of the few RBs to put 100+ yards on USC.

Look him up.
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
          which of the RB available in the secound or thirth round worth the pick?... ´:-| excuse me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahhhhhh, ahhh ahh. :'-)

None my dear.

A LOT of teams are goin to proof A LOT of RB next year, Minnesota, Carolina, Jacksonville, New York Jets, Indianapolisn, and perhaps Pittsburg. and thats kind or less, Laurence Maroney, Minnesota DeAngelo Williams, Memphis LenDale White, USC Joseph Addai, LSU Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin Maurice Drew, UCLA.

So we are commpletely out of the "choose a good RB game", if you know what i mean, we're not players in that game.

Perhaps we're drafting P.J. Daniels, Georgia Tech Andre Hall, South Florida Jerome Harrison, Washington State, late in the fourth round higher would be a rob.
          I also thought was amuzing to and I want Humes in late rounds (my sleeper)

But thread said 2-3 rounds I so I figure Addai would be best pick because will be BPA at that position between 2-3 round even though I rather them focus on different arreas then RB in the 2nd and 3rd (also think they wont get a back in first 3 rds)

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
            If Mike bell is around at lets say the 5th round I say we take him, Rookie runningbacks traditionally don't start in denver unless of injury. I think the only exception was the exceptional Terrell Davis.

Or Clinton Portis, who was shalacking Terrell Davis's numbers his first two years.

I say if we draft a second-round back, I would prefer Addai if we are looking for an every-down type guy. If we are sold on Dayne as the guy next year, then Drew should be the pick. His punt return abilities alone are worth that. Besides, we need depth at the position anyway, and could land Mike Bell or maybe DonTrell Moore in the fourth.

Yep, we're drafting two RBs!!

Comment

Working...
            X