X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry1977
    replied
    Originally posted by RebelSyxx
    If Mike bell is around at lets say the 5th round I say we take him, Rookie runningbacks traditionally don't start in denver unless of injury. I think the only exception was the exceptional Terrell Davis.

Or Clinton Portis, who was shalacking Terrell Davis's numbers his first two years.

I say if we draft a second-round back, I would prefer Addai if we are looking for an every-down type guy. If we are sold on Dayne as the guy next year, then Drew should be the pick. His punt return abilities alone are worth that. Besides, we need depth at the position anyway, and could land Mike Bell or maybe DonTrell Moore in the fourth.

Yep, we're drafting two RBs!!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Tour
    which of the RB available in the secound or thirth round worth the pick?... ´:-| excuse me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahhhhhh, ahhh ahh. :'-)

None my dear.

A LOT of teams are goin to proof A LOT of RB next year, Minnesota, Carolina, Jacksonville, New York Jets, Indianapolisn, and perhaps Pittsburg. and thats kind or less, Laurence Maroney, Minnesota DeAngelo Williams, Memphis LenDale White, USC Joseph Addai, LSU Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin Maurice Drew, UCLA.

So we are commpletely out of the "choose a good RB game", if you know what i mean, we're not players in that game.

Perhaps we're drafting P.J. Daniels, Georgia Tech Andre Hall, South Florida Jerome Harrison, Washington State, late in the fourth round higher would be a rob.
    I also thought was amuzing to and I want Humes in late rounds (my sleeper)

But thread said 2-3 rounds I so I figure Addai would be best pick because will be BPA at that position between 2-3 round even though I rather them focus on different arreas then RB in the 2nd and 3rd (also think they wont get a back in first 3 rds)

Leave a comment:

• bronc_fan23
    replied
    Jerome Harrison from Washington State!!!

He lead the nation in rushing during the regular season, he was one of the few RBs to put 100+ yards on USC.

Look him up.

Leave a comment:

• Tour
    replied
    mmmmmmm... crazy dude

which of the RB available in the secound or thirth round worth the pick?... ´:-| excuse me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahhhhhh, ahhh ahh. :'-)

None my dear.

A LOT of teams are goin to proof A LOT of RB next year, Minnesota, Carolina, Jacksonville, New York Jets, Indianapolisn, and perhaps Pittsburg. and thats kind or less, Laurence Maroney, Minnesota DeAngelo Williams, Memphis LenDale White, USC Joseph Addai, LSU Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin Maurice Drew, UCLA.

So we are commpletely out of the "choose a good RB game", if you know what i mean, we're not players in that game.

Perhaps we're drafting P.J. Daniels, Georgia Tech Andre Hall, South Florida Jerome Harrison, Washington State, late in the fourth round higher would be a rob.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Addai - does not play to timed speed

is not overly effective

Multi KNEE injuries

can't stay healthy

Lacks Bulk

wears down to easily

has not shown natural run skills

does not avoid direct contact very well

shows tightness in lower body

but is

very versattile

big legs good blocker

willing to do dirty work

good at picking up blitzs

coachable

did good in peach bowl (broke tackles etc.,)

Way I see it, if we had to choose a back this would be a great 3rd down back in my eyes.

and his name is Joseph "jack of all trades, master of none" Addai

Leave a comment:

• IRISHIDIOT
    replied
    Ricky caused a ripple....

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    I thought he was projected to go in the 4th or 5th round?

if we dont take DeAngelo at #15 I want Mike Bell. This guy reminds me of TD.
    Now that Saban has stated he needs to find a backup to Ronnie Brown with Ricky's suspension....Bell, Drew and Addai all became more valuable and seemed to have moved up the board. It's pretty consistent that Bush, Maroney, Williams and White will go Round 1. That leaves Drew, Bell and Addai as the last of the impressive bunch to go in the next 2 rounds....and I've been reading that they're moving up because of a major run on the top 5 in the 1st round. I'm not completely sold on Bell though....I've watched him here in AZ and he's not that impressive. My wife is a AZ alumni...and when you watch him he just seems mediocre.

Leave a comment:

• keithbishop
    replied
    Mike Bell in the 4th rd.

Unless we take a RB in the 1st rd. (hopefully trading down from #15 in the process), the 2nd/3rd rd. picks should be used for some combination WR, TE, DE and DT. We already have a RB prospect in Cobb. Cobb may or may not beat out a rookie RB, but isn't a bad #3 option after having a year on the practice squad to learn the system.

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by IRISHIDIOT
    I thought about that...but I haven't seen him pop up on the Bronco radar anywhere, probably because of his lack of production from a week conference. His size is good @ 6'1" and 217lbs....but his lack of speed may hurt him. Also is the fact that I don't think Bell goes until late 3rd round where I think the Bronco's have already made their selection. It just seems that we SHOULDN'T draft a round 1 RB....but the best selection in the 2nd seems to be Drew...just because of his versatility....but flashbacks of JJ Arrington here in Phoenix keep me up at nights with this kid. Fast as all getout....but no size.
    I thought he was projected to go in the 4th or 5th round?

if we dont take DeAngelo at #15 I want Mike Bell. This guy reminds me of TD.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I thought about that...but I haven't seen him pop up on the Bronco radar anywhere, probably because of his lack of production from a week conference. His size is good @ 6'1" and 217lbs....but his lack of speed may hurt him. Also is the fact that I don't think Bell goes until late 3rd round where I think the Bronco's have already made their selection. It just seems that we SHOULDN'T draft a round 1 RB....but the best selection in the 2nd seems to be Drew...just because of his versatility....but flashbacks of JJ Arrington here in Phoenix keep me up at nights with this kid. Fast as all getout....but no size.
    Clearly you haven't read that Bell wants to be a Bronco, he modelled his game after TD and the Broncos were very interested in him.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigal19
    replied
    ya, Ive been thinking Mike Bell. Maybe with a 4th rounder

Leave a comment:

• Broncos86
    replied
    joseph addai

Leave a comment:

• RebelSyxx
    replied
    If Mike bell is around at lets say the 5th round I say we take him, Rookie runningbacks traditionally don't start in denver unless of injury. I think the only exception was the exceptional Terrell Davis.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied

Remember TD was considered slow and he was a back to Hearst during his stay UGA. From what I have been able to gather thus far Addai and Bell seem like they would each be agood fit if we're not going draft a rb in the 1st round.

Leave a comment:

• IRISHIDIOT
    replied
    I thought about that....

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I was just thinking the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by West
    *searching for Mike Bell's name*
    I was just thinking the same thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X