Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM19 mocks draft, draft feels somewhat insulted

I like it

It's a bit different in parts but there's no reason it couldn't happen that way. I actually think SF taking Huff over Davis is possible.

I don't think Oakland will not pick Young unless Bush or Williams falls to them (which they won't). So I reckon if Davis & Young get to 7, Davis gets to at least 8.

But a good draft.

I think Buffalo prefers Brodrick Bunkley over Haloti Ngata. They are switching to the cover 2 as there base defense and Bunkley fits the mould of the type of DT they need, which is a smaller but quicker pass rushing defensive tackle.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Also I don't see the Giants taking a linebacker in round 1 when they just signed Lavar Arrington and Brandon Short at outside linebacker.
      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

There are only two things I might chnage, but their not very big.
        I don't think Marcedes Mewis or DeMeco Ryans will go in the 1st rd, but that's my opinion.

Nice job!
        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
        X