X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets draft history

Had to post this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNe...ch=nfl%20draft

I think it was shown last year, covers some of the Jets bad/unpopular picks from the past 25 years

There is a particularly funny clip from 95, with the crowd cheering "we want sapp, we want sapp".
    Their expression when they hear the announcment is classic.
    Nothing like a warm welcome for a newly drafted player.
    In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
    My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

Yeah and they drafted Kyle Brady, that TE who did nothing from Penn State. Man, all of those Penn State players in that class were a bunch of flops. (Ki-Jana Carter, Kerry Collins) I remember watching this in 8th grade and thinking that guy looked like he wanted to hide in a closet.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Forget Kyle Brady, what about Johnny Mitchell?! Blair Thomas?!

And the Jets fans pretty much boo every year, lol.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Thats rough.

Comment

I know one former Penn State football player who is doing pretty damn good in the NFL.
          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

chiefs suck

Can't we erase that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
              I know one former Penn State football player who is doing pretty damn good in the NFL.
              I mean, yea, Bryant Johnson is a quality football player, but he's best as a 3rd receiver behind Boldin and Fitz.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

That is pretty funny stuff.

Comment

pretty funny they past up so many players during those years lmao great video

Comment

Working...
                  X