Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Steal in 2006 Draft

Ok lets start a new thing...

Who do you think will end up being the best player selected late in this years draft?

I think I am going to have to say:
    Ed Hinkel, WR, Iowa
    this kid is gonna be a stud someday in the NFL, and could slip all the way into the 7th round.

Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
    http://www.sports303.com/
    sigpic

wow thought this woulda been a popular thread haha... bump.
    Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
    http://www.sports303.com/
    sigpic

Comment

broncos should draft him he will be decent i dont think Great. I compare him to Matt Jones.

Comment

the biggest steal will be broncos drafting Bush @ pick #15

Comment

I think the biggest steal could be from the following:

Antonio Cromartie CB, Florida State
          Nick Mangold C, Ohio State
          Josh Houston K, Ohio State
          Tarvaris Jackson QB, Alabama State
          Mike Kudla DE, Ohio State
          DeAngelo Williams RB, Memphis
          LenDale White RB, USC
          Danieal Manning DB, Abiliene Christian
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
            I think the biggest steal could be from the following:

Antonio Cromartie CB, Florida State
            Nick Mangold C, Ohio State
            Josh Houston K, Ohio State
            Tarvaris Jackson QB, Alabama State
            Mike Kudla DE, Ohio State
            DeAngelo Williams RB, Memphis
            LenDale White RB, USC
            Danieal Manning DB, Abiliene Christian
            Huston was my pick for the biggest steal when I first read the thread. Interesting that you picked him as well. Huston kicked some big time field goals for a big time program. I would love to see New England grab him in the 7th round.

Comment

Greg Eslinger!! Guy is a fricken clone of Tom Nalen, I would love to see the Broncos sign this kid. He would be perfect on our O-line.

Comment

Javon Bouknight of Wyoming. I am a wyoming homer. Plays way faster than his 40 time. Has big games against big time programs. Including Florida and UCLA.
                http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Huston, NO WAY! If youre going Kicker it has to be a little man names Stephen Gotskowski from Memphis. In this ESPN competition for great players (where Chad jackson won catching with 27 catches), there was a kicking competition. Each kicker (Huston, a guy from texas, someone else, and Gotskowski) kicked from 35 yards. They each got one mulligan. after each made kick they moved to the next distance in the sequence of 35, 40, 35, 47, 49, 51 ...., each kicker being eliminated when they missed their second kick. All 3 of the other guys missed one from either 40 or 45 and huston missed again at 51, eliminating him. Gotskowski calmly made his 51 yarder. He never used his mulligan.

The guy has an amazingly quick, well, the only way i know to term it is "quick release." Very cool and calm, takes one step and fires. Dead center. He was an amazing kicker for the tigers this year. He should be the real steal of a draft.
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                    Huston, NO WAY! If youre going Kicker it has to be a little man names Stephen Gotskowski from Memphis.
                    The reason I went w/ Josh Huston over Gotskowski is because Josh made some pressure FG's for a big time program. Gotskowski's accuracy has been questioned and he's deemed a longer term project.

I'd be happy if New England got either kicker but my preference is Huston.

Comment

Working...
                    X