No announcement yet.

Breaking News: 1st Overall Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My opinion, how does anyone know if any of these guys won't be busts? Bush could pull another Kijana Carter, along with the rest of them. They played against college players, not pro's. Heck, 75% of the players they played with in college don't even get a snif from pro teams. So some of these teams they look great against in college might not be worth crap compared to pro athletes. That's why I think guranteed money should not be allowed for rookies. I read on the Mario contract that he's guranteed 26.5 million. Jesus, he could blow out a knee in training camp, retire and still be set for life. Just seems bad business in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      Maybe they will trade Mario to the team that picks D'brick....who knows...

i agree, they need to shore up the O-lline, but shoring up the D-line isn't too bad either.
      Either way it's better than taking Reggie, which I have not been a fan of, since Houston "acquired" the 1st pick.

Their running game isn't THAT bad.

Their lines are what stink.
      Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 04-28-2006, 09:54 PM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Texan Fan Here

I am excited about the Texans Drafting Mario Williams! He fills a very pressing need, and finally gives us a needed Pass Rush... Bring on Peyton

Good Luck with the Draft! Should be an exciting two days.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rob23
          Texan Fan Here

I am excited about the Texans Drafting Mario Williams! He fills a very pressing need, and finally gives us a needed Pass Rush... Bring on Peyton

Good Luck with the Draft! Should be an exciting two days.

thats the spirit!
          "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Well, I'm glad they kind of listened to my mock where I said they needed an OT and not bush. They at least helped their D.
            The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Working...
            X