Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are the 10 Best players in the DRAFT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who Are the 10 Best players in the DRAFT

    1- reggie bush (although the texans are now not taking him, idiots)
    2- vince young
    3- mario williams
    4- matt leinart
    5- vernon davis
    6- d-brick
    7- a.j. hawk
    8- mike huff
    9- manny lawson
    10- jay cutler

  • #2
    reggie bush ( Ya True , They are Idoits he could have been shown off and traded after Preseason)
    2- vince young
    3- matt leinart
    4- Mario Williams
    5- vernon davis
    6- d-brick
    7- a.j. hawk
    8- mike huff
    9- manny lawson
    10- jay cutler

    Comment


    • #3
      While I've got it open in Word right now, I might as well post it. The top 10 on my board right now:

      1. Reggie Bush
      2. Mario Williams
      3. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
      4. Matt Leinart
      5. A.J. Hawk
      6. Haloti Ngata
      7. Jay Cutler
      8. Michael Huff
      9. Vernon Davis
      10. Vince Young

      I doubt anything will change between now and 10 AM tomorrow, so this is it.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

      So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PsychoChicken
        While I've got it open in Word right now, I might as well post it. The top 10 on my board right now:

        1. Reggie Bush
        2. Mario Williams
        3. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
        4. Matt Leinart
        5. A.J. Hawk
        6. Haloti Ngata
        7. Jay Cutler
        8. Michael Huff
        9. Vernon Davis
        10. Vince Young

        I doubt anything will change between now and 10 AM tomorrow, so this is it.

        Retarded for having Jay Cutler above Vince Young. Jay Cutler will not do anything. This is a weak class of QB's. Thats why he is getting attention. Cutler isn't a top 20.
        sigpic

        Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IrishConrad
          Retarded for having Jay Cutler above Vince Young. Jay Cutler will not do anything. This is a weak class of QB's. Thats why he is getting attention. Cutler isn't a top 20.
          Right, I'm retarded because I've watched at least six games of each of the QBs slated to be picked in the first round, and have formulated an educated opinion about each. I must have no idea what I'm talking about....right...

          This is not a weak class of QBs, it's a pretty strong class. This same thing happens every year with first round QBs. They're weaknesses are all exagerrated by the media, who know that the mainstream audience would rather here about first round QBs that, say, 3rd round guards. I hope Merrill Hoge hasn't rubbed off on you.
          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

          So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

          Comment


          • #6
            true..

            This is not a weak class of QBs, it's a pretty strong class.
            I think there will be some sleeper QB's in some late rounds. Cutler is overhyped though.
            sigpic

            Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IrishConrad
              I think there will be some sleeper QB's in some late rounds. Cutler is overhyped though.
              Omar Jacobs? I like this guy.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

              Comment


              • #8
                Word.

                this qb class is deep as hell. i like Reggie Mcneal. The boy is very athletic, and he would fit great in this system.
                Last edited by DAYNETRAYNE; 04-28-2006, 09:17 PM.


                big ups to snk16.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah

                  Originally posted by champbronc2
                  Omar Jacobs? I like this guy.
                  me too. He reminds me of Warren Moon.


                  big ups to snk16.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Right now my dream pick is Manny Lawson, hopefully he drops to us!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I watched a replay of the rose bowl tonight on espn, and man You forget after all of the post seasons workouts and all the info flying around about how great a football player vince young is. To me hes the best player in the draft, period. when you look back at this draft in a few years every one will be asking why did we pass on vince? hes going to be great. just my opinion, even though its right.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by blazeg189
                        Right now my dream pick is Manny Lawson, hopefully he drops to us!
                        heard theres a chance we pick him at #15

                        so maybe? NO WAY he falls out of the first

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X