Schefter says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schefter says...

That Houston wants to trade back into the first for a RB now that they've inked Mario.

Interested???

I already told yall in my Last mock draft

Broncos Trade 15th Overall, 4th Rd Pick(119) to Texans for 2nd Rd Pick(33) and two 3rd Rd Picks(65 and 66)

Broncos would have picks

33,37,61,65,66,68 all on the first day.
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
      That Houston wants to trade back into the first for a RB now that they've inked Mario.

Interested???
      That's nuts. They already have Domanick Davis. And they signed him to a long term deal last year. They have other needs, like offensive line, that they would be better served addressing.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I'd seriously consider pulling the trigger on this one!!!!

Interested???
        #15 we're looking at players that just don't separate themselves from the crowd...we can all agree that WR is a complete crapshoot....so why blow alot of 1st round money on another possible Lelie? I'd take that bevy of 2nd and 3rd rounders. Think about the players we could pickup with those picks!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
        Stovall, Klop, Lewis, Pope, Drew, etc etc etc....I'm all for trading out of the 1st :wave: bubye big money 1st rounder...hello 2nd round value!
        MIKE CELEZIC IS A TOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          That's nuts. They already have Domanick Davis. And they signed him to a long term deal last year. They have other needs, like offensive line, that they would be better served addressing.

Completely agree with you here. And if anyone paid attention to Casserly's media address, which Schefter obviously did not, they would know that Davis was a KEY part of the team not wanting to take Bush. And that was cited by Casserly.

All the Texans need to do is sit tight at the top of the 2nd round. They'll get a shot at either Eric Winston, Marcus McNeil, or both.

Also, lets not forget about Vernand Morency, drafted last season, that the team likes at RB. And also, Tony Hollings, a 2nd round supplemental choice several years ago is still in the fold, though he's often injured.

Comment

they have a few backs on that Texans roster that could do very well in a zone blocking system, not sure why they would want to draft a 1st round back if they didnt take Bush with the number 1, this seems weird to me.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I'd trade the Texans our 1st this year for there 1st next year and maybe a 3rd or 4th rd'er this year and start thinkin about Adrian Peterson and Brady Quinn!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                Completely agree with you here. And if anyone paid attention to Casserly's media address, which Schefter obviously did not, they would know that Davis was a KEY part of the team not wanting to take Bush. And that was cited by Casserly.

All the Texans need to do is sit tight at the top of the 2nd round. They'll get a shot at either Eric Winston, Marcus McNeil, or both.

Also, lets not forget about Vernand Morency, drafted last season, that the team likes at RB. And also, Tony Hollings, a 2nd round supplemental choice several years ago is still in the fold, though he's often injured.
                Thats true about Davis. But were Winston Justice to fall, i could see the Texans making this trade in a heartbeat
                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Interested???
                  THEY SHOULD TRY TO GET O- LINEMEN TO KEEP CARR ON HIS FEET. I GUESS THEY WANT A RUNNINGBACK TO LAY DOWN BESIDE HIM TO KEEP HIM COMPANY.

Comment

Interested???
                    Sounds good to me........
                    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

If they went after another first rounder to take a RB ??????

that would make absolutely no sense at all.

Comment

If Texans want another 1st round pick. Fine. Trade our 15th pick for their 4th rounder this year and 1st rounder next year. Still don't see them doing better than 4-12.

Comment

Working...
                        X