New Walker Rumor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Walker Rumor!

I heard on our local sports radio (khtk 1140 in sacramento) that the host has info that the packers are going to trade Javon and there 1st (#5) to the saints for the 2nd overall pick, and then draft Matt Lienheart! now this sounds like a stupid deal to me because if they wanted Lienheart they probably could get him at #5, and sill trade javon to denver for a 2nd. but who am I. Just putting another in a long line of so called reliable rumors out there, take it for what its worth.
    sigpic

If they get the 2 pick they will get Bush

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

That is a rumor if I ever heard one. I don't think so. If it happens, then this is one fo the craziest drafts ever
      Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

I'd deff. take Bush over Leinart, because whats the point of having this amazing college QB with no recievers to throw to?

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I smell a three team deal. A mega blockbuster baby!!!! This is as good at its gets baby!!!! Its the NFL draft, what more could you ask for.

*Puts away Diickie V commentary until training camp*
          A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
            That is a rumor if I ever heard one. I don't think so. If it happens, then this is one fo the craziest drafts ever
            Thats what I thought, but this guy (grant napier) thinks its almost a done deal, and this is after word that williams signed #1! the thinking was that the new coaches dont like rodgers, and they think lienheart is the real deal. Again I dont get it because you could get him lower, espesially since williams signed. I bet Farve would be pumped up to know they picked his replacement again for the 2nd straight year!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncobuss
              I heard on our local sports radio (khtk 1140 in sacramento) that the host has info that the packers are going to trade Javon and there 1st (#5) to the saints for the 2nd overall pick, and then draft Matt Lienheart! now this sounds like a stupid deal to me because if they wanted Lienheart they probably could get him at #5, and sill trade javon to denver for a 2nd. but who am I. Just putting another in a long line of so called reliable rumors out there, take it for what its worth.
              I have been listening to 1140 all day I havn't heard that (pleasanton, CA).

They just been talking about the kings etc.,

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                I have been listening to 1140 all day I havn't heard that (pleasanton, CA).

They just been talking about the kings etc.,
                I heard it at around 4:30pm and then again at around 5:00 pm. both times he said the same thing, but yea there was alot about the kings too.
                sigpic

Comment

Hope

Originally posted by broncobuss
                  I hope this is true...I want no part of Javon Walker in Denver

Comment

So where does Rodgers come into play in all this???

If in fact it where true??

Comment

OH PLEASE NO!

I want Javon Walker a Bronco.. Damn Saints dont do this.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                      2) Devin Thomas
                      4) Frank Okam
                      4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
                      2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                      4) Frank Okam
                      4) Beau Bell

Comment

[QUOTE=watchthemiddle]So where does Rodgers come into play in all this???

If in fact it where true??[/QUOTE

What do you mean Rodgers?
                        sigpic

Comment

this just in...

Saints | Team may just go ahead and select R. Bush
                          Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:27:02 -0700

Peter King, of SI.com, reports the New Orleans Saints may pull the second early shocker of the NFL Draft by selecting USC RB Reggie Bush. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis, from his bunker at Saints' headquarters, said he didn't think he would accept any offers for USC RB Reggie Bush prior to the start of the NFL Draft. "He (Bush) is the No. 1 player on our board," Loomis said during a break in staff meetings at the Saints' facility. "He's the No. 1 player on a lot of teams' boards. To be truthful, I don't expect us to be moving the pick." The Saints appear poised to take the most explosive running back to come out of college football in years. Bush would complement incumbent RB Deuce McAllister, who's returning from major knee surgery.

We may get Jevon after all...

Comment

I would'nt believe anything that sacramento queen hommer says
                            Sig by Snk16

Comment

[QUOTE=broncobuss]
                              Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                              So where does Rodgers come into play in all this???

If in fact it where true??[/QUOTE

What do you mean Rodgers?

The QB Green Bay drafted in the first round las year.....

Comment

Working...
                              X