New Walker Rumor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    The QB Green Bay drafted in the first round las year.....
    ooh, ok. They are talking that the new coaching staff does not like him at all. So they arnt really looking for him to do anything at all. And figure he is just another bust of a pick.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NOR*CAL BRONCO
      I would'nt believe anything that sacramento queen hommer says
      He is the biggest hommer of all time.! lips firmly against the ars of the maloof brothers!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
        I have been listening to 1140 all day I havn't heard that (pleasanton, CA).

They just been talking about the kings etc.,
        thats because its a lie...
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think that rumor is true because I don't believe it is a relieable source.

What do you guys ever think happened to Reggie Bush?

Still amazed by the Texans decision.
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
            I don't think that rumor is true because I don't believe it is a relieable source.

What do you guys ever think happened to Reggie Bush?

Still amazed by the Texans decision.
            __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Why would you be amazed at the Texans decision ?

Who improves the team more, Bush or Williams ?

The answer is clearly Williams.

Comment

I doubt it...unless they plan to trade Leinart. They just signed their new deal with Bree's, who while is still unproven after his shoulder injury, has still been great the past few years. Not to mention the Saint's already have two great recievers in Joe Horn and Donte Stallworth.
              You will always be a Bronco Darrent, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Why would you be amazed at the Texans decision ?

Who improves the team more, Bush or Williams ?

The answer is clearly Williams.
                Why am I amazed because before the end of the season last year the question was "Who's going to win the Reggie Bush sweepstakes" and all along until 2 weeks or so ago it was for sure they were going to pick him. Just surprised that after so long they could change their mind so quickly. I think they made the decision because Reggie wanted way too much money and got a better deal with Mario Williams.

That's a valid question and obviously the Texans decided it was Super Mario. The only problem I have is his inconsistency. Most of his sacks were in the last couple of games when he was completely dominant and the others he didn't play real well. I think he's going to be pretty good in the NFL though.

I also believe Bush would have made their team better because he would have sold more tickets because of his excitement that he would generate and what he brings to the table. They need d-line more than a RB, but a guy like Reggie Bush doesn't come around often which would lead you to believe he would be #1 overall, but Mario Williams type players don't come around too often either.

I just thought Reggie Bush was too good for the Texans to pass on, but I apparently was wrong.
                Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
                X