Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you make this deal with the saints?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
    If anyone if this draft will be a bust its Lendale White......

Bush has too much potential to be a bust, watchout the team that gets him is gonna be laughing 2 or 3 years from now.

and I think I respect Todd Mcshays views on the draft because he is pretty acurate with them usually, ive been listening to his scouts inc radio talks and they are pretty on point.
    Not to burst your bubble, well actually yeah to burst it... McShay said we would see Rivers, Couch, Harrington and many others be all-pro athletes and superstars! LOL... Well I can see where he carries weight and how can they be right on? Unless I missed the draft, they still have not proven anything, McShay is a guess this or that, but is a copy-cat of Kiper and changes up little things here by talking to camps, but overall he has one of the lowest overall ratings from picks as far as the draft. And you tell me, how many superstars are their in the league that have won the heismen trophy? Hahaha... Since 1990 there has been only one team changing star (Eddie George)

2005 Reggie Bush Southern California RB
    2004 Matt Leinart Southern California QB
    2003 Jason White Oklahoma QB
    2002 Carson Palmer Southern California QB
    2001 Eric Crouch Nebraska QB
    2000 Chris Weinke Florida State QB
    1999 Ron Dayne Wisconsin RB
    1998 Ricky Williams Texas RB
    1997 Charles Woodson Michigan DB/WR
    1996 Danny Wuerffel Florida QB
    1995 Eddie George Ohio State RB
    1994 Rashaan Salaam Colorado RB
    1993 Charlie Ward Florida State QB
    1992 Gino Torretta Miami QB
    1991 Desmond Howard Michigan WR
    1990 Ty Detmer Brigham Young QB

I can see how taking Bush is a smart move, hell two Heisman winners on one team means they are elite...

Lendale White is considered by many including those with better draft records then McShay to be a better Pro Caliber athlete! The one's that said Manning was a better quarterback then Leaf... McShay was one of those that said Leaf was a better pro prospect and Manning was over-hyped! Yeah he carries a lot of weight...Hahahaha. Thank you for the laugh though!

Comment

Originally posted by Wikked Ink
      Not to burst your bubble, well actually yeah to burst it... McShay said we would see Rivers, Couch, Harrington and many others be all-pro athletes and superstars! LOL... Well I can see where he carries weight and how can they be right on? Unless I missed the draft, they still have not proven anything, McShay is a guess this or that, but is a copy-cat of Kiper and changes up little things here by talking to camps, but overall he has one of the lowest overall ratings from picks as far as the draft. And you tell me, how many superstars are their in the league that have won the heismen trophy? Hahaha... Since 1990 there has been only one team changing star (Eddie George)

2005 Reggie Bush Southern California RB
      2004 Matt Leinart Southern California QB
      2003 Jason White Oklahoma QB
      2002 Carson Palmer Southern California QB
      2001 Eric Crouch Nebraska QB
      2000 Chris Weinke Florida State QB
      1999 Ron Dayne Wisconsin RB
      1998 Ricky Williams Texas RB
      1997 Charles Woodson Michigan DB/WR
      1996 Danny Wuerffel Florida QB
      1995 Eddie George Ohio State RB
      1994 Rashaan Salaam Colorado RB
      1993 Charlie Ward Florida State QB
      1992 Gino Torretta Miami QB
      1991 Desmond Howard Michigan WR
      1990 Ty Detmer Brigham Young QB

I can see how taking Bush is a smart move, hell two Heisman winners on one team means they are elite...

Lendale White is considered by many including those with better draft records then McShay to be a better Pro Caliber athlete! The one's that said Manning was a better quarterback then Leaf... McShay was one of those that said Leaf was a better pro prospect and Manning was over-hyped! Yeah he carries a lot of weight...Hahahaha. Thank you for the laugh though!

well, to be fair, i think you would have to put carson palmer and ricky williams in the 'team changing' catagory. and since bush and leinhart havent been drafted yet, its too early to say that they didnt become 'team changers'.

but to everyone that thinks moving up is possible, i laugh when i think of the expression on shanny's face when he considers guaranteeing a running back $26m!

"Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
        well, to be fair, i think you would have to put carson palmer and ricky williams in the 'team changing' catagory. and since bush and leinhart havent been drafted yet, its too early to say that they didnt become 'team changers'.

but to everyone that thinks moving up is possible, i laugh when i think of the expression on shanny's face when he considers guaranteeing a running back $26m!

Hahaha... Leinart was suppose to be the cream of the crop and he is not the top pick and likely not the second and many have Cutler as a better quarterback, he lost stock! Bush your right he has not played a down, but he really is showing his colors by what he is demanding, I really think he is going to be a bust! (Prove and then receive)... As far as Palmer? One good year is not franchise altering and he is now injured! Williams well he not only changed Miami but the league with his drug habit and other choices, I would not say they were superstars by any means. More then 73% of Heisman Trophy Winners have had short careers or have been busts...

Comment

Working...
        X