Talk about RIPPING the Texans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about RIPPING the Texans...

Wow....Big Lenny really took some shots at the Texans in this article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...len&id=2426087

Gosh Lenny, tell me how you really feel.

Ah well, all the same I guess. As long as the Raiders don't get Bush (and they won't) I'm happy. (The Saints will NOT trade down all the way to 7, they want Hawk or Ferguson)

The only thing that can save Bush now amidst the recent off field allegations and his fall from #1 is to go to NYJ at #2 in a trade so he can capitalize on the New York market.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...1&postcount=71
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I want to see a Pastabelly-Casserly throwdown.

Comment

That's nothing. Did you see Micheal Irvin go bonkers on Sportscenter. OMG! That was fk'n hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
          That's nothing. Did you see Micheal Irvin go bonkers on Sportscenter. OMG! That was fk'n hilarious.
          Today? I'll have to check out the late night re-run...

If there is one thing I want to see more than almost anything tomorrow, it's Kiper going off on some GM. Just the way he gets all revved up...LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            Today? I'll have to check out the late night re-run...

If there is one thing I want to see more than almost anything tomorrow, it's Kiper going off on some GM. Just the way he gets all revved up...LOL.
            I know its hilarious.

Remember that one year he didn't agree with a pick and the GM said straight to his face that he didn't know anything?

Good stuff.
            Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
            X