Shanny, you're a silly goose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny, you're a silly goose

While I'm sure I'll get over this and maybe appreciate it years down the road....

...Right now I am pissed off that Shanahan is disregarding our current needs to push us over the top to the Super Bowl. Like him or not, Plummer was Pro Bowl caliber last year and we were ONE FREAKING GAME from the Super Bowl.

How about boosting the pass rush? Or even drafting one of these overrated receivers? At least we'd get SOME production out of them instead of paying way too much for a damned walking clipboard holder! Even a gorram running back would have been better than a backup QB for the next couple of seasons.

Hell, I'd be happier about us reaching on a tight end or safety (see the Bills) or an offensive lineman. Man, even an another linebacker would have been better because at least he'd see the field as a backup or special teamer!

I am one seriously unhappy Bronco fan right now.

(P.S. I'm looking for ugly pictures of Al Davis to make into my avatar since I lost a bet on Shanny not being dumb enough to draft a QB in the first round. Any help would be appreciated. I'll even give a CP for the ugliest. )
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I like you as a poster but this one is just thumbs down
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
      While I'm sure I'll get over this and maybe appreciate it years down the road....

...Right now I am pissed off that Shanahan is disregarding our current needs to push us over the top to the Super Bowl. Like him or not, Plummer was Pro Bowl caliber last year and we were ONE FREAKING GAME from the Super Bowl.

How about boosting the pass rush? Or even drafting one of these overrated receivers? At least we'd get SOME production out of them instead of paying way too much for a damned walking clipboard holder! Even a gorram running back would have been better than a backup QB for the next couple of seasons.

Hell, I'd be happier about us reaching on a tight end or safety (see the Bills) or an offensive lineman. Man, even an another linebacker would have been better because at least he'd see the field as a backup or special teamer!

(P.S. I'm looking for ugly pictures of Al Davis to make into my avatar since I lost a bet on Shanny not being dumb enough to draft a QB in the first round. Any help would be appreciated. I'll even give a CP for the ugliest. )
      You'd be happier reaching for a safety, linebacker or TE? PATHETIC.

Comment

You are a Credit Card Football Fan. This is a Roth IRA pick.
        http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Jav...I expect better out of you....
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

We need to allow users to give negative CP on this board.

Comment

Oh booooo!! I think has a good chance to be a success
              sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

hey little fella, does jav know you are signed on to your big brothers account?

we still have 2 2nd rounders to address more immediate needs. lets see how the rest of the draft pans out before we pass judgement on today.

but honestly, is it the pick or the avatar that has you pissed off.
                "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Your post dissapoints me

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

we'll remember all you Cutler-cutters when he's starting for this team and putting up Probowl numbers. We will remember.

Comment

Here ya go Jav!!

AL

Comment

Cutler is one of the best players in the draft!!! Lighten up man.... we just got a great player.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree.

Why did we spend such a high pick on a guy that doesn't help us for another 4 years?

It doesn't make sense at all.

Plus we gave our third up as well?

That's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            I agree.

Why did we spend such a high pick on a guy that doesn't help us for another 4 years?

It doesn't make sense at all.

Plus we gave our third up as well?

That's just stupid.
                            Whats stupid is your argument. 4 years? you're not even being reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                              We need to allow users to give negative CP on this board.
                              Why? He disagrees withthe pick, it by no means would be a reason to give a negative cp.

Its an opinion, if you dont like it, leave it to what it is.

If have goten caught up in arguments over sense stuff like this, and I am sure I will again, and this isnt something that is deserving of a negative status point.

BTW, I am on the fence with this. Personaly I was hoping for a DLine anchor for years to come, but thats not the style of this team.

Also any of the big 3 RB's that are still left would have been nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X