A Move for a WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Move for a WR

I would expect to hear something soon about a move for a WR from the Broncos.

Either the much rumored deal for Javon Walker, or if Walker stays in GB or goes elsewhere we could see Denver trade up a few spots from 37 to get whoever we are targeting, or we could start hearing rumors surrounding Donte Stallworth

With Santonio Holmes and Chad Jackson still on the board here, and pending how much they keep slipping, it is pushing Sinorice Moss down the board as well who Shanny was said to have had a very good meeting with.

If the Javon deal isn't going to happen, we could see something else soon too. Lots of options, especially with Jackson and Holmes both slipping so far.

I think its a bit of a waiting game

Green Bay will get nervous the further on we get in the draft...

They do not want to be left with nothing and have Walker retire....

If the coach plays it right we could get him for a lower pick than they wanted.

Comment

If we don't get Javon...I WOULD LOVE Sinorice Moss...absolutely LOVE!

Comment

moss??? jackson is better than him....so is holmes
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I´d love Stallworth and #34 for Lelie, a 4th and a 7th

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            If we don't get Javon...I WOULD LOVE Sinorice Moss...absolutely LOVE!
            Yeah, I'm looking at the draft order and unless there's a run on WRs, Moss should be there. Otherwise, I'd want Stovall, Demetrius Williams, Maurice Jones-Drew, or a DT (McCargo would be a great pick).
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
              moss??? jackson is better than him....so is holmes
              Jackson probably won't be there...

Comment

i would love moss or chad
                lets go team

Comment

We need to package the 37, the 61, and another one to come up and pick Chad unless the Bills pick up Chad Jackson.

I like Moss too, but I don't think he'll be the #1 here though.

Comment

Lol, what a waste that would be. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                      We need to package the 37, the 61, and another one to come up and pick Chad unless the Bills pick up Chad Jackson.

I like Moss too, but I don't think he'll be the #1 here though.
                      Trust me we don't need Chad or a 3 foot WR named Moss. It was Santonio or bust! We can get WRs elsewhere.

www.FootballTimes.org

Join our growing football community!

We buy football articles!
                      Free football playbooks, football plays, flag football strategies and plays, backyard football, fantasy football, reviews, articles, coaching, and a discussion forum!

Comment

The Steelers just took Santonio Holmes
                        [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

Comment

If not Chad, then I say we need to draft Jason Avant from Michigan.

He's a big, physical receiver with good hands. He's a possession receiver who can replace Rod Smith.

Jackson, Avant, and Stovall.

I know my trade is a reach, but I want Chad in a Bronco uniform!

Comment

Originally posted by ElwaystillKing
                            If not Chad, then I say we need to draft Jason Avant from Michigan.

Avant would be the biggest mistake on earth. He was the fastest guy on Mushigan and he ran a 4.8.

www.FootballTimes.org

Join our growing football community!

We buy football articles!
                            Free football playbooks, football plays, flag football strategies and plays, backyard football, fantasy football, reviews, articles, coaching, and a discussion forum!

Comment

So that's why his stock is low. Didn't hear about his speed.

I've just seen him catching the ball really well and he creates seperation by running excellent routes.

Comment

Working...
                              X