Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHo to take @ 61

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    moss isn´t left

    Comment


    • #17
      I dont think we need a receiver, especially if Ashley stays. I would loveee to get Lendale White, even if we have to trade up, but we seriously need either a TE or DT. RB would be nice but only if all the top DT's and TE's are off the boards


      ^Snk16

      Broncos Kick Ass

      Comment


      • #18
        Darnell Bing

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bjoli198
          moss isn´t left
          He'd probably be a Bronco right now had the Walker trade fell through.

          Just reported on NFL Network that the Broncos aren't done trading yet. Tampa Bay is showing interest in lelie.......
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Cedric Griffin or Pope
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

            Comment


            • #21
              Either trhe best tight end, d linenman, or saftey on our boards.

              Comment


              • #22
                Trade Lelie, and Being able to grab Pope, and Bing....that would make this draft amazing.


                ^Snk16

                Broncos Kick Ass

                Comment


                • #23
                  At 61 I'm really looking at Maurice Drew, Leonard Pope, Darnell Bing, Darryl Tapp and Brian Calhoun.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The more I think about it, I think since we have no 3rd rounder, the O-Line will get #61.... It has excellent residual value at this point unless there is a run in the next 10 picks....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Demetrius Williams or Mark Anderson

                      Those are my personal preferences.

                      For those who don't think wideout is a need, Lelie's outta here, and Smith is close to finished. Walker may be the only current wide receiver under contract in a year...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jletourneau
                        At 61 I'm really looking at Maurice Drew, Leonard Pope, Darnell Bing, Darryl Tapp and Brian Calhoun.
                        How 'bout Lelie and a 4th for Tampa's second? That'd be sick. Bing and Pope...YES!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
                          Demetrius Williams or Mark Anderson

                          Those are my personal preferences.

                          For those who don't think wideout is a need, Lelie's outta here, and Smith is close to finished. Walker may be the only current wide receiver under contract in a year...
                          Or that too. I'd love Demetrius.

                          DOH! Fasano's off the board...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            go Saftey or TE here

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              gabriel watson dt, michigan

                              or

                              Dominique byrd TE, usc

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by WABronco
                                Or that too. I'd love Demetrius.

                                DOH! Fasano's off the board...
                                I'm glad Fasano's gone.

                                He's a Matt Schoebel type of tight end, yes, the kind that grows on trees.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X