X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince and LenDale on same team?

That WOULD be really SCARY
    [A HREF = 'http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/...williamsxt5.jpg'][/A]

White is going to be good, Vince is gonig to suck in the pros. Like I said, the Titans will be drafting a new QB in 4 years.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

nah, not worried. White sucks. Young will be good though

Comment

VY will not suck in the pros.....pro bowl in four years or less...if not, I will send you $100 cash if you will take the bet!!!!

[email protected]

Dimi
        BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

That White pick was retarded. The Titans already have Chris Brown and Travis Henry. Unless they trade one of them, this pick was stupid. The Titans need O-line help, D-line help, secondary help, linebacker help, receiver help.... just about everywhere but runningback.
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the bet.

I will pay if VY is not a pro bowler in 4 years......if he does, you pay me.

[email protected]

Email me.......

Dimi
            BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

Norm Chow, the Titan OC...used to be at USC and wanted the Titans to draft Leinart.

I guess drafting Lendale was a way to make him happy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan16
                Norm Chow, the Titan OC...used to be at USC and wanted the Titans to draft Leinart.

I guess drafting Lendale was a way to make him happy or something.

its interesting that the guy that knows him better than any one esle in the nfl was comfortable enough with lendales work ethic to draft him. i think white is going to end up being a steal where he went.

im not sure what happens with henry and brown. but if both can catch, i think norm chow can find ways to use all three of them. plus having a good running game will be important in keeping mcnair effective.
                "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the bet.

I will pay if VY is not a pro bowler in 4 years......if he does, you pay me.

[email protected]

Email me.......

Dimi
                  BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

Working...
                  X