End of 3rd, still looking at.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of 3rd, still looking at.....

Now at the end of the 3rd round, approx. pick 90, and as I see the Broncos with ammunition at the end of the 4th I'm still looking at a few specific guys.

Mark Anderson, DE, Alabama
    Demetrius Williams, WR, Oregon
    Darnell Bing, S, USC
    Ko Simpson, S, South Carolina
    Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
    Eric Henderson, DE, Georgia Tech
    And a # of different RB's- (D. Moore, M. Bell, A. Hall, L. Washington, P. Daniels, etc.)

Lots of talent still on the board IMO. I'd really like to get ahold of Bing or Simpson though before they exit.

Originally posted by jletourneau
    Now at the end of the 3rd round, approx. pick 90, and as I see the Broncos with ammunition at the end of the 4th I'm still looking at a few specific guys.

Darnell Bing, S, USC
    And a # of different RB's- (D. Moore, M. Bell, A. Hall, L. Washington, P. Daniels, etc.)

Lots of talent still on the board IMO. I'd really like to get ahold of Bing or Simpson though before they exit.
    Simpson or Bell is who I want.

I bet we can get Bell in the 4th though.
    sigpic

Comment

Denver, Ko Simpson AND Darnell Bing.

Make it happen.

Comment

Nice list. We will have a great opportunity to add depth tommorow. We filled QB, WR, and TE today, so I think tommorow will be used for defensive line help, secondary help and a runningback.

Comment

Simspon's an immature PUNK. I'll pass on him...

Comment

this is a bit off topic or is that French guy that is in between the commercials and the actual draft annoying?

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau

Darnell Bing, S, USC

Yah, wold like to see us pick them up

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                this is a bit off topic or is that French guy that is in between the commercials and the actual draft annoying?
                i think he's gay.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

i wanna take a match to the dude's head just to see that grease light up.

Comment

I think Henderson of GT is seventh round UFA material, based on his size and major injury history.

McClover, Anderson, and Edwards are still on the board and could be solid to great pass rushers, should we be interested in one. Since we did not target one early, I don't think we get one at all. I think the first day affirms that Shanahan feels comfortable about our pass rush with the moves/adjustments already made.

Demetrius Williams in round four is a major coo, I'd love to see that. I think that Bing would bring good value in round four as well. I also wouldn't mind it if Lelie went for a fourth and a fifth, or two fourth round picks. He is clearly a rental for us or anyone else, unless they can lock him up long term. I just don't ever think it is a good idea to keep players that don't want to be here, and judging by Shany's short leash with such players, he may not either.

Think of it this way; you wouldn't want a spouse that doesn't love you, and shops himself/herself to other members of the opposite sex , would you?

Comment

Anyone here like Fred Matua?

Comment

We passed on some good people but got some good ones too (including Walker).

Tomorrow we have three fourth rounders (22,29,33) and fifth and sixth rounders (both the Broncos 29 original), the seventh went to Carolina for Sauerbrun.

We can have a fourth round like last years third.

I think we can get a RB, O-line, and D-line talent there. Don't forget if one of the safeties fall, we can snatch him (Bing and Simpson)(I think both will be off the board by the time we pick).

Were better than good at WR, QB, CB, LB with deep depth.

We lost some of our RB depth but still have Bell, Dyane, Miree, and Sapp. We could use a little help at FB (only Johnson). But one fifth or sixth on a RB or FB could be good.

Lots to look forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week as we sign undraftees.
                        Broncos forever!! :clap:
                        \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting Pat Walkins from FSU

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Anyone here like Fred Matua?
                            He'd be a fine fit for our offense, and with Butler gone to Carolina, tops my list for offensive lineman in round four.

If only Jean-Gilles could move a little better...

Comment

bloooooooooooooooom

Comment

Working...
                              X