End of 3rd, still looking at.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
    Any specific player you have in mind? Following your format, I'd hope the fourth round players would be Andre Hall, Devin Aromashodu, and Darnell Bing.
    I'd go with that, perhaps just replacing Aromashodu with Bloom if available. I wanted Willie Reid for a return man, but the Steelers nabbed him pretty early.

But if we just grab a WR regardless of him having return abilities or not, I'd prefer Demetrius Williams or Mike Hass. I really think Hass will end up being a steal. Great hands, and just knows how to get open.

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
      I'd go with that, perhaps just replacing Aromashodu with Bloom if available. I wanted Willie Reid for a return man, but the Steelers nabbed him pretty early.
      I like Reid too. They just HAD to go off and draft him and Smith. Oh well.

As for Aromashodu and Bloom, I think it's a matter of personal preference. I like Aromashodu more because he was a better wide receiver, he has more experience, he's as fast if not faster than Bloom, and he was still one of the best kick returners in college football.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

There are plenty of quality players still left to get...I'm looking forward to tomorrow....
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

yea man,

Originally posted by deezan777
          bloooooooooooooooom
          i'm with u on that 1. i think he'll be good here. Help out with the return game.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by jmjk
            We passed on some good people but got some good ones too (including Walker).

Tomorrow we have three fourth rounders (22,29,33) and fifth and sixth rounders (both the Broncos 29 original), the seventh went to Carolina for Sauerbrun.

We can have a fourth round like last years third.

I think we can get a RB, O-line, and D-line talent there. Don't forget if one of the safeties fall, we can snatch him (Bing and Simpson)(I think both will be off the board by the time we pick).

Were better than good at WR, QB, CB, LB with deep depth.

We lost some of our RB depth but still have Bell, Dyane, Miree, and Sapp. We could use a little help at FB (only Johnson). But one fifth or sixth on a RB or FB could be good.

Lots to look forward to tomorrow and the rest of the week as we sign undraftees.
            i highly doubt we sign any undraftees due to the amount of picks we had/have and the number of roster spots.. maybe one guy maybe two.. before the draft we had 72 or close to and can ony have 80
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
            X