• Show
Clear All

• youngbronco
    replied
    if neither is available we can still get Greg Blue

Leave a comment:

• fullcollapse
    replied
    Demetrius Williams and Nance are both left on the boards too. If either of these guys fell to us with our first pick, it would be stupid to pass.

Leave a comment:

• jason55park
    replied
    broncos get Bing Bing Bing Bing the next Roy Williams Cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by DenBronx
    ko simpson has dropped really far....if he is still there then we should take hime....he is highly talanted.
    man bing went from last year being the firt saftey selected to lasting tell the second day wonder why he dropped so far..i was kinda mad that denver lost its third rounder but there is some good space eaters at DT that would make me happy as well as nabbing a safety i dont think theyll last though to our picki think denver is set at wideout tell maybe next year i think they should grab another running back with there last pick in round four

Leave a comment:

• DenBronx
    replied
    Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    1st 4th round pick- Simpson

2nd 4th round pick- Gabe Watson

3rd 4th round pick- Mike Bell

I would be VERY happy
    ko simpson has dropped really far....if he is still there then we should take hime....he is highly talanted.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    I really didn't see either of these guys lasting into the 4th. Now hopefully one of them falls to later in the 4th where our picks are.

Leave a comment:

• Prodigal19
    replied

I would be VERY happy
    I would love this!

Leave a comment:

• sleepy
    replied

I would be VERY happy
    I would like:

Bling
    Watson
    Bell

But Ko would be cool too.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by jhns
    I think one of these guys should be priority in the 4th round since neither have gotten picked yet.

No Doubt if we can get one of those two i think this may have been one of the better drafts in team history.... Bing was slated as a possible round 1 pick, and Simpson a 2nd.... if we could get one we could have a serious steal....

Leave a comment:

• hellomrwilson56
    replied
    I agree that we should nab Bing or Simpson. But i also would like to pick up a D-lineman like Watson. Either way were in good shape!!

Leave a comment:

• Celtpride36
    replied
    Draft Ko Simpson or Pat Watkins or Darnell Bing and then draft rodrique wright hes worth the risk, and also gabe watson could be a massive gap filler freeing the Bronco's LB's. Forget drafting a WR at this point

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    I noticed dwayne slay is still on the boards, he would be an interesting pick.

Leave a comment:

• SoCaliBronco
    replied
    Mel Kiper Jr. said that Mark Anderson, DE from Alabama SCHOOLED D'Brickashaw Fergeson on Senior Bowl Day. Id like to have that on our team

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation
    we need defensive line help before we need saftey help
    We have 3 4th rounders and the value of one of these two would be much better than any DL that we can get. We also went 13-3 so we really didn't need a lot of help anywhere. It's not like we are an under 500 team. They also have been working on the DL and Shanny seems to believe in what he has so I wouldn't expect a lot of help through the draft with that.

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by jhns
    I think one of these guys should be priority in the 4th round since neither have gotten picked yet.

I would be VERY happy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X