Cedric Cobbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Cobbs

Does Cedric Cobbs have any affect on us taking a RB tommorow. He is a 4th rounder himself 2 years removed from the same draft as Tatum Bell.

Cobbs is a bigger sized back at 225. As far as I know he was cut by New England because he got injured early on.

Cobbs finished his collegiate career at the University of Arkansas ranked third in school history with 3,027 rushing yards and fourth in team annals with 26 rushing scores.

Thoughts?

Cobbs is built like an ox, and runs pretty hard apparently. I'm excited about his potential...

Comment

he was dominating at arkansas, dont know why he hasnt got a real chance yet.

Comment

Originally posted by darrentwilliams
        he was dominating at arkansas, dont know why he hasnt got a real chance yet.
        Injuries...

Last edited by WABronco; 04-29-2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

According to Ted Sunquist, Denver thinks very highly of Cedric Cobbs. He also said Cedric Cobbs could be an important contributor to the team this year.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

so will it be tatum first then cedric second string
            lets go team

Comment

Originally posted by onechance
              so will it be tatum first then cedric second string
              u forgetting dayne?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                Does Cedric Cobbs have any affect on us taking a RB tommorow. He is a 4th rounder himself 2 years removed from the same draft as Tatum Bell.

Cobbs is a bigger sized back at 225. As far as I know he was cut by New England because he got injured early on.

Cobbs finished his collegiate career at the University of Arkansas ranked third in school history with 3,027 rushing yards and fourth in team annals with 26 rushing scores.

Thoughts?
                I still think we will take Mike Bell.

or maybe I just want us to?
                sigpic

Comment

ok then it will probably be bell first then cedric or dayne second
                  lets go team

Comment

I think he has as good a chacne as Dayne or Bell to be the starter this coming season.....

Our Rb slot should be a completley open competition...something I love bout Shanny... he doesnt care how much your makin the best runner starts.
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                      Cobbs is built like an ox, and runs pretty hard apparently. I'm excited about his potential...
                      i really dont think we need a running back at all....denver seems to be real high in dayne,bell,sapp and cobbs
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                        i really dont think we need a running back at all....denver seems to be real high in dayne,bell,sapp and cobbs
                        Shanny always takes a RB.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cedric's body frame looks pretty good for a running back. I'd like to see what he can do.

At this point, I think the Broncos should go for depth on defense. I guess Bloom won't be drafted by us.

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            Shanny always takes a RB.
                            Shanny never drafts QB's in the first

Comment

I don't know why you think Bell will start, I really don't believe he can carry the majority of the load. I think Dayne will start...

I've not seen Cobbs, but Sapp has always impressed me with his leg drive in the same way as Mike. But with KJ around, he won't be starting at FB any time soon.
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                              X