Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cedric Cobbs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cedric Cobbs

    Does Cedric Cobbs have any affect on us taking a RB tommorow. He is a 4th rounder himself 2 years removed from the same draft as Tatum Bell.

    Cobbs is a bigger sized back at 225. As far as I know he was cut by New England because he got injured early on.

    Cobbs finished his collegiate career at the University of Arkansas ranked third in school history with 3,027 rushing yards and fourth in team annals with 26 rushing scores.


    Thoughts?

  • #2
    Cobbs is built like an ox, and runs pretty hard apparently. I'm excited about his potential...

    Comment


    • #3
      he was dominating at arkansas, dont know why he hasnt got a real chance yet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by darrentwilliams
        he was dominating at arkansas, dont know why he hasnt got a real chance yet.
        Injuries...

        Last edited by WABronco; 04-29-2006, 10:16 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          According to Ted Sunquist, Denver thinks very highly of Cedric Cobbs. He also said Cedric Cobbs could be an important contributor to the team this year.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            so will it be tatum first then cedric second string
            lets go team

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by onechance
              so will it be tatum first then cedric second string
              u forgetting dayne?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adrenaline
                Does Cedric Cobbs have any affect on us taking a RB tommorow. He is a 4th rounder himself 2 years removed from the same draft as Tatum Bell.

                Cobbs is a bigger sized back at 225. As far as I know he was cut by New England because he got injured early on.

                Cobbs finished his collegiate career at the University of Arkansas ranked third in school history with 3,027 rushing yards and fourth in team annals with 26 rushing scores.


                Thoughts?
                I still think we will take Mike Bell.






































                or maybe I just want us to?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  ok then it will probably be bell first then cedric or dayne second
                  lets go team

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think he has as good a chacne as Dayne or Bell to be the starter this coming season.....


                    Our Rb slot should be a completley open competition...something I love bout Shanny... he doesnt care how much your makin the best runner starts.
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WABronco
                      Cobbs is built like an ox, and runs pretty hard apparently. I'm excited about his potential...
                      i really dont think we need a running back at all....denver seems to be real high in dayne,bell,sapp and cobbs
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DenBronx
                        i really dont think we need a running back at all....denver seems to be real high in dayne,bell,sapp and cobbs
                        Shanny always takes a RB.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cedric's body frame looks pretty good for a running back. I'd like to see what he can do.

                          At this point, I think the Broncos should go for depth on defense. I guess Bloom won't be drafted by us.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            Shanny always takes a RB.
                            Shanny never drafts QB's in the first

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't know why you think Bell will start, I really don't believe he can carry the majority of the load. I think Dayne will start...

                              I've not seen Cobbs, but Sapp has always impressed me with his leg drive in the same way as Mike. But with KJ around, he won't be starting at FB any time soon.
                              sigpic

                              Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                              Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X