Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prize mock draft results are in! (READ IF ENTERED!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prize mock draft results are in! (READ IF ENTERED!)

    OK here are the results for round 1. I'm pretty sure your prize must be claimed by a deadline so I'll give it two weeks. So claim your prize MAY 14TH!

    1. Razr- Picks 5,11,12,27, and 29th pick correct (5 total)
    1. ReleaseTheBeast7- 4,5,6,16,and 27 (5 total)
    2. Champbronc2(me)- 4,5,6, and 29 the pain of defeat! (4 total)
    2. Brongo- 3,5,6, and 12 (4 total)
    3. West- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
    3. Robfra78- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
    3. Lelieisdaman- 4,5, and 21 (3 total)
    3. TonyGfortheTD- 4,5, and 6 (3 total)
    4. JLETourneau- 3, and 12 (2 total)
    5. WhiteDragon- 21 (1 total)
    6. 7NALDER7ELWAY7- (0 total)

    I'll sned private messages to you guys later and these are UNOFFICIAL RESULTS. 7N7E7 can change them when he comes back if needed. BUT if these results end up being correct make sure you contact me (Razr and RTB7) before or on May 14th!
    ROUND 2 RESULTS COMING IN LATER TODAY
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

  • #2
    Originally posted by champbronc2
    OK here are the results for round 1. I'm pretty sure your prize must be claimed by a deadline so I'll give it two weeks. So claim your prize MAY 14TH!

    1. Razr- Picks 5,11,12,27, and 29th pick correct (5 total)
    1. ReleaseTheBeast7- 4,5,6,16,and 27 (5 total)
    2. Champbronc2(me)- 4,5,6, and 29 the pain of defeat! (4 total)
    2. Brongo- 3,5,6, and 12 (4 total)
    3. West- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
    3. Robfra78- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
    3. Lelieisdaman- 4,5, and 21 (3 total)
    3. TonyGfortheTD- 4,5, and 6 (3 total)
    4. JLETourneau- 3, and 12 (2 total)
    5. WhiteDragon- 21 (1 total)
    6. 7NALDER7ELWAY7- (0 total)

    I'll sned private messages to you guys later and these are UNOFFICIAL RESULTS. 7N7E7 can change them when he comes back if needed. BUT if these results end up being correct make sure you contact me (Razr and RTB7) before or on May 14th!
    ROUND 2 RESULTS COMING IN LATER TODAY
    Ok man, give me my first place prize now lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by champbronc2
      OK here are the results for round 1. I'm pretty sure your prize must be claimed by a deadline so I'll give it two weeks. So claim your prize MAY 14TH!

      1. Razr- Picks 5,11,12,27, and 29th pick correct (5 total)
      1. ReleaseTheBeast7- 4,5,6,16,and 27 (5 total)
      2. Champbronc2(me)- 4,5,6, and 29 the pain of defeat! (4 total)
      2. Brongo- 3,5,6, and 12 (4 total)
      3. West- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
      3. Robfra78- 4,6, and 30 (3 total)
      3. Lelieisdaman- 4,5, and 21 (3 total)
      3. TonyGfortheTD- 4,5, and 6 (3 total)
      4. JLETourneau- 3, and 12 (2 total)
      5. WhiteDragon- 21 (1 total)
      6. 7NALDER7ELWAY7- (0 total)

      I'll sned private messages to you guys later and these are UNOFFICIAL RESULTS. 7N7E7 can change them when he comes back if needed. BUT if these results end up being correct make sure you contact me (Razr and RTB7) before or on May 14th!
      ROUND 2 RESULTS COMING IN LATER TODAY
      Cool man, thanks for the update
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RazR
        Cool man, thanks for the update
        No problem and thanks for entering and congratulations for winning! Round 2 results will be up TOMORROW.
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

        Comment


        • #5
          Round 2 results
          Razr- 38 (1 total)
          Champbronc2- once again the pain of defeat (0 total)
          Brongo- (0 total)
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

          Comment


          • #6
            Yo yo yo!

            What are the prizes again? I totally forget
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              ROUND 3 RESULTS
              Razr- 82 (1 total)
              Champbronc2 and Brongo with 0

              Geez Razr how the heck!?!?!
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                Yo yo yo!

                What are the prizes again? I totally forget
                Look on page 1 but we have a tie so 7N7E7 will decide.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by champbronc2
                  Look on page 1 but we have a tie so 7N7E7 will decide.
                  I'm not going to be able to get to a Broncos game... So I'll take the personalized jersey

                  Oh, wait, I see now... Hmmmmmmmmmm
                  Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 05-01-2006, 12:55 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ROUND 4
                    Champbronc2 and Brongo with a tie and in Round 5 Brongo wins since noone else entered I think...
                    MMA News
                    MMA News 247

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                      I'm not going to be able to get to a Broncos game... So I'll take the personalized jersey

                      Oh, wait, I see now... Hmmmmmmmmmm
                      Once again we have a tie
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ah, I see now...

                        I guess he'll have to get us both personalized jersey's... It's the only fair way, I guess?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                          Ah, I see now...

                          I guess he'll have to get us both personalized jersey's... It's the only fair way, I guess?
                          Yeah, I hope I get that $25 gift certificate for NFLShop!
                          MMA News
                          MMA News 247

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by champbronc2
                            ROUND 3 RESULTS
                            Razr- 82 (1 total)
                            Champbronc2 and Brongo with 0

                            Geez Razr how the heck!?!?!
                            LOL!

                            Man, I can't believe it either.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I just like to add you did the scoring wrong. I'm sure you mixed it up for everyone else too.

                              I should have 3 points for getting 3 right.

                              Very good question. I thought about it but wasn't going to think too hard until someone asked. After thinking on it after awhile I figured that if a team trades down then the team they switch with will pick up there player and visa versa....so example:

                              #1-Texans: Reggie Bush, RB, USC
                              #15-Broncos: Chad Jackson, WR,

                              teaxans trade their 1st round 1st pick down to the broncos for their 15th pick...Texans pick will now be Chad Jackson and Broncos pick will now be Reggie Bush....the reason for this is because it adds a little twist to the whole game....if the player was to go with the team then nothing would change basicaly.......if you think this will work then let em know...if you think it sucks then come up with a better idea and let me know
                              Which means that no matter which team selected who, whoever pick the correct player at the correct number pick got it right. So FYI, you need to do the scoring over.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X