X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall (merged)

Cool, all u marshall freaks can rejoice

Brandon Marshall!

Great pickup for the broncos, looks as though Lelie is one step closer to leaving

Comment

sweet now we have sum more depth at WR when rod decides to retire.....that was a very smart pick by shanny.....thanks
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Yah, nice pick ..... Link for those who want info .....

Comment

no lelie will stay i think it was for depth purposes for when rod retires
          "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I think Im going to become a SF fan. This draft blows.
            The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Brandon Marshall

Does anyone know anything about this WR Brandon Marshall, I think we should have picked up White(the DT)

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
              2) Devin Thomas
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
              2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
              4) Frank Okam
              4) Beau Bell

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
                then go jump on the SF bandwagon, you were probly thinking this after our draft last year, we are planning for the future, get over it

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
                  Does anyone know anything about this WR Brandon Marshalls, I think we should have picked up White(the DT)
                  It's Marshall.

But he's pretty good, look him up if you want.
                  Last edited by LiquidBlue; 04-30-2006, 09:16 AM.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                  RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic

ur retarded if u think this draft sucks....so leave the board and go to the 49ers board then

Comment

I don't follow college football, hence I'm not familiar with the players, but this (from the above link) doesn't sound very encouraging:

Teams will be hesitant to draft a receiver who show no explosiveness or playing speed on film, no matter how great his 40-time is.
                      Anyone saw him playing?

Comment

Video is here.............

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects?rank_type=8

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
                          sweet now we have sum more depth at WR when rod decides to retire.....that was a very smart pick by shanny.....thanks
                          Already had depth. This is becoming a nightmare.

Rod
                          Walker
                          Lelie (not for long)
                          Terrell
                          Watts
                          Marshall
                          DeVoe
                          Adams
                          Kircus
                          Then theres Nate Jackson but he's set on being a TE I guess.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I thought this tidbit about Marshal was funny:

A tall wide receiver who also has played safety. He's fast and exciting, and makes big plays with good hands. He led the team in receiving AND interceptions.

Comment

Considering what receivers were left on the board, Brandon Marshall is a fanatastic pick. I pegged him for the first round easy, and thought he might sneak into round two.

I rated him higher than Maurice Stovall, because he has a bigger, physical frame, plays fast, and has the type of swagger you look for at receiver. He has shown the ability to make plays on underneath routes and is a nightmare to tackle in the open field.

Look, every scout that has watched this guy has given the comparison to Terrell Owens. He is the type of small D1 prospect that makes it big time in the NFL, as long as his ego doesn't get the best of him. If he shows any signs of being ready this year, he needs to see the field.

Marshall is a matchup nightmare, love the pick, enjoy him Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X