Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, we're crowded at receiver...

Who will be the odd men out?

Rod, Walker, Lelie, Terrell, Watts, Devoe, Kircus, Adams and now Marshall. Some receivers I like are going to be hitting the road.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Man....I don't think this is a bad problem.

I would LOVE to see Charlie Adams and Todd Devoe shine.

odd man out, might be darius watts.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

its awesome dude because the competition will be INTENSE! and plus it will be great having basically all really talented receivers

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
      MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

I'd say Kircus, Adams, and Terrell. Walker gave Watts some time, I think, to realize his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
          Who will be the odd men out?

Rod, Walker, Lelie, Terrell, Watts, Devoe, Kircus, Adams and now Marshall. Some receivers I like are going to be hitting the road.
          With Marshall's size i wouldnt be suprised if he is tried at the T.E. spot
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

whoever it is they will be good because they will have to earn there spot
            "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
              With Marshall's size i wouldnt be suprised if he is tried at the T.E. spot
              That's a good point. We do seem to try larger receivers at tight end. But if so, I'm not sure he was worth a 4th round pick. Projects should go a bit lower, if possible. But maybe he wouldn't have lasted much longer.
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSteele
                I'd say Kircus, Adams, and Terrell. Walker gave Watts some time, I think, to realize his potential.
                I hope so. I still like Watts' potential. That man knows how to get open. If he could just make the grab consistently he'd be a great #2 or #3 receiver. I hope he can turn the corner this year.
                ------

Comment

Yeah, I think a few young receivers I like will be out. It's scary though to think that a) Heimerdinger's around and...

WR - Rod, Ash, Jav, Terrell, Adams, Devoe, Kircus, Marshall, Watts
                  TE - Alexander, Scheffler, Duke, Jackson, Leach

Tell me that there's not going to be at least one gem in that lot. I call Devoe.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Yeah I also think we probably are going to try him at TE, he is in the same mold of Sharpe.

Comment

OK, I'm confused...

We're pretty stacked at receiver but we draft another receiver.

We're deep at DE, and while we could use a pass rusher, Dumervil sounds pretty inconsistent to me. And we could seriously use more depth at DT.

I kind of feel like we just drafted a couple guys who are really unlikely to make the team and we'll have to hope they clear waivers so we can add them to the practice squad.

I wouldn't mind that except that I'd hope 4th round picks would have a better shot to make the team.

What do you think about these guys and their chances?
                      ------

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                        We're pretty stacked at receiver but we draft another receiver.

We're deep at DE, and while we could use a pass rusher, Dumervil sounds pretty inconsistent to me. And we could seriously use more depth at DT.

I kind of feel like we just drafted a couple guys who are really unlikely to make the team and we'll have to hope they clear waivers so we can add them to the practice squad.

I wouldn't mind that except that I'd hope 4th round picks would have a better shot to make the team.

What do you think about these guys and their chances?
                        Yah, I am sure some will be cut or moved to practice squad

Comment

we just got Hixon, ok whats going on....

Comment

Well, you have to factor in a few things. Lelie's future on this team is in question. Maybe the Broncos really feel he will be moved at some point in the offseason. You also have to facotr in that Rod Smith won't be around forever.

So, it's a good idea to get some depth at that position when things could change soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

add this Hixon guy

Made by Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X