Thanks Tned

Pick 161

Mike Bell, RB, Arizona

or my sleeper

Omar Jacobs, QB, BGSU

Comment

Cinnamunmun | Utility | College of Coolguys

Rich Eisen NFL.com reports:

This guy is great! He can run, pass, catch, block, kick, and make breakfast. You want it, you got it. Still he will drop down on the boards like a skydiver with no parachute. Why is that? He isn't well known except to the Denver Broncos, who have had the pleasure of him on their message boards. Sure, another reason would be because they signed him in free agency, but he is so good, you gotta draft him as well.

Projected round: 5th

Comment

Rod Wright!!!!
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

bell would be a nice fit.
          R.I.P D.Will

Thanks Tned

Comment

No way Omar, that would just be wasting a pick, unless we're guaranteeing him a spot on the practice squad.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Well prob. another WR, we'll have to maybe hit on one, i like blue if he's there, i like reggie McNeal because of his height and speed to be a slash type player but with about 10 WR on our team, that's out! Just hope it's a sleeper

Comment

I say Roddy Wright, or Dumervill's college linemate Montavious Stanley

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

a new gaurd

Comment

C. Kuper(OG) from North Dakota...................just in
                    sigpic

Comment

is he good ?
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Chris Kuper's profile: http://condraft.com/player.php?id=501

You can even click here and ask him a quesiton!: http://condraft.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=2668

Doesn't he look good?

Comment

This is all i could get from ESPN.com...................

Kuper grew up in Alaska and played football (as a quarterback) sparingly in high school. He redshirted in 2001 and saw limited action as a reserve guard in 2002. He took over as a fulltime starter at right guard in 2003 and he started 41 consecutive games (right and left guard) during his final three seasons at North Dakota. Kuper, a former high school quarterback, is a fine athlete for his size and position. He has a great frame and size potential. He also possesses the athletic ability to potentially compete for a backup job at OG and/or OG in the NFL. However, Kuper is a small-school prospect whose learning curve in the NFL will be steep. He needs to get bigger and stronger. He must also improve his overall technique and become a more explosive blocker. In our opinion, Kuper has enough upside to warrant fifth or sixth ... For complete overview, strengths and weaknesses, login above or become an Insider.
                          sigpic

Comment

6-4 3/8, 301, 5.10

Pros:
                            Thickly built and widebody. Has good feet and moves well. Is athletic for size. Plays with leverage, bends at knees, shows some power, flashes some nastiness. Shows enough agility to operate on the 2nd level and get on LB's. Can pull and level defenders on contact. Can shock defenders with his punch. Is also a long-snapper.

Cons:
                            Has a tendency to lunge and lose his balance. Spends more time on the ground than he should. Can improve upper-body and do a better job of using his hands. Played division II.

Sounds like a Bronco O-Lineman to me.
                            Last edited by jcrobins; 04-30-2006, 11:30 AM.
                            "I've always thought that Raider fans in Oakland were not so much fans as they were 50,000 people out on a work-release program." - John Elway.

Comment

Wow if this guy can long snap!! Then we can have room for another position!!
                              http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Working...
                              X