Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Draft Point of View

:wave:

Hello all! Just got from a vacation and decided to stop in and say hello and rant.

Ok, so Mtnman, myself and a lot of other peoples ranting about Plummer not being our QB was heard or was being felt by the coaching staff. I fully agree with the pick of Jay Cutler. This kid was the steal of the draft in my eyes. I except for him to watch this season and hopefully learn and take the reigns from Plummer the following season. Or if needed, he can come in this year and be that Ben Roethlisberger. Cutler fits our system perfectly! I love the pick!

Now as far as Javon goes, yes I do not like picking him up but I will support the hobbled receiver whatever he might do. No I am not hoping he will fail into a bliss but I want to see this kid succeed and be our Rod Smith replacement. I want this kid to prove me wrong. I am hoping him, Marshall, Hixon(sleeper) will be our future WR corp.

I am disappointed that we still haven't addressed the S position. I think we should have traded into the late 3rd to get the ball hawking safety Ko Simpson who would be a 1st round pick in any other draft. The Bills got a HUGE steal in getting him in the 4th.

Glad to see we got a pass rusher in Dumerville but I would be much happier with a cover safety.

This upcoming pick is where IMO we go after RB with Bell. Bell is the real deal for this system. Watch some film and you will relize that this kid is the best cutting back in the draft and is a mirror image of Terrell Davis. Got big shoes to fill but it is the truth.

So much for your boy Bell

No RB for us... Dayne's the future I guess.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      So much for your boy Bell

No RB for us... Dayne's the future I guess.
      We still have one pick left fool!

Comment

Originally posted by West
        We still have one pick left fool!

I'm praying that it's RB... Who knows though
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
          I'm praying that it's RB... Who knows though
          To answer your question: I KNOW!!!

:wave:

Comment