Get a DT with the 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a DT with the 6th

I really think we should use our 6th on DT. There is a lot of value there, and we are thin at the position.

no freakin doubt.
    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

and denver could sign a good undrafted free agent RB that fits our system if they feel they really need one. i'm sure there will be some RBs left.

great draft IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDefense
        I really think we should use our 6th on DT. There is a lot of value there, and we are thin at the position.
        I am with you on this, but remember, we haven't taken our annual obligatory RB yet.

"I've always thought that Raider fans in Oakland were not so much fans as they were 50,000 people out on a work-release program." - John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by jcrobins
          I am with you on this, but remember, we haven't taken our annual obligatory RB yet.

Mike Bell!
          sigpic

Comment

I say we draft a RB and trade Lelie for a nice veteran DT.

Comment

Originally posted by jcrobins

Yeah it's coming, hopefully after we address the D-line issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGE&BLUETRUE
                Yeah it's coming, hopefully after we address the D-line issue.
                we only have one more pick (#198)
                sigpic

Comment

With all the value that Shanahan has passed on already, I just don't see it happening. I'm with jcrobins on the obligatory RB.
                  A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

rod wright

Comment

I wonder if Roddy Wright will go undrafted if so we would have to try and pick him up, he is a beast when he wants to be he just needs a kick in the ass to get himself going. I wouldn't mind Montavious Stanley,I'm just weary about selecting two Dlinemen from the same school, last time we did that (with the two clemson boys Eason and ???) it didn't turn out well at all.

I also would like Bell, I think he has more af a shot of being drafted than Wright but if he doesn't then I would almost garuntee he ends up here.

I gotta think the last pick will be a RB, the 6th round is always where we pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                        With all the value that Shanahan has passed on already, I just don't see it happening. I'm with jcrobins on the obligatory RB.
                        Excatly, if he wanted one that bad, we would have taken one in the 4th.

Mike Bell or Andre Hall!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lawerence Vickers just got taken by the Browns
                          sigpic

Comment

There goes Oshinowo! Is Dvoracek still avilable? I think the Bears snagged him.

Comment

How about Jon Lewis for DT? The NFL.com prospectus makes him sound like a good shot with out 6th.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X