Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• story about Chris Kuper

This is my story about Chris Kuper....

When I first started playing organized football in Alaska, I had an awesome coach named David Kuper. He was the coach of the high school team, but helped out with our 5th grade team. He knew how to whip about anyone into shape (updowns, pushups, laps, etc.). We used to do our updowns rather sloppily, so he decided to bring in his son, Chris Kuper. Chris was in high school and was about 6'3'' maybe 270 lbs. He showed us how to do them correctly and helped us on hand placement and other OL things. Well, that whole time, I was thinking about how huge thye guy was and how he would play in the NFL. When he was asked, he said something like,''Probably not.'' THe past few years, I have heard about how much of a beast he is, and today, a few minutes ago, he was drafted by the Denver Broncos. I look for him to be a great addition.
    Go Huskers.

Originally posted by Nick7

When I first started playing organized football in Alaska, I had an awesome coach named David Kuper. He was the coach of the high school team, but helped out with our 5th grade team. He knew how to whip about anyone into shape (updowns, pushups, laps, etc.). We used to do our updowns rather sloppily, so he decided to bring in his son, Chris Kuper. Chris was in high school and was about 6'3'' maybe 270 lbs. He showed us how to do them correctly and helped us on hand placement and other OL things. Well, that whole time, I was thinking about how huge thye guy was and how he would play in the NFL. When he was asked, he said something like,''Probably not.'' THe past few years, I have heard about how much of a beast he is, and today, a few minutes ago, he was drafted by the Denver Broncos. I look for him to be a great addition.
    I just read his BIO, he has Broncos O-Lineman written all over him. Congrats to him and welcome to the Denver Broncos.
    "I've always thought that Raider fans in Oakland were not so much fans as they were 50,000 people out on a work-release program." - John Elway.

Comment

Nice anecdote. Thanks for sharing it.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

I didn't really know who the guy was at first, but if you guys so he's a Broncos type offensive lineman then I'm glad we got him.

Him and Eslinger will provide great depth on the o-line this year.
        Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Stink 2

Already posted on another thread but I'm psyched about this pick.

I'm adopting him now!
          "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7

Cool story

Comment

Working...
            X