X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon's Pumped too

Broncos | B. Marshall discusses playing in Denver
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:00:33 -0700

Denver Broncos WR Brandon Marshall talked about playing with WR Rod Smith and learning from wide receivers coach Steve Watson and head coach Mike Shanahan during his teleconference. Marshall said, "I was just talking to my advisor and my high school coach. Just to be able to play behind (Broncos WR) Rod Smith and just learn from him, I mean that is always a blessing. It will be a much easier transition for me because I have a veteran, a guy who hasn't missed one workout in the offseason throughout his years in Denver. So to be there seeing his work ethic and learn from him and (Wide Receivers) Coach (Steve) Watson and (Head) Coach (Mike) Shanahan and the great organization of the Denver Broncos is a blessing. It can't be better. Everything happens for a reason."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can picture it now...

Marshall snatches a ball in the slot. He spins away from one *****, and then picks up Patrick Surtain with one arm and hurls him at Herm's face. Breaks 6 more tackles and runs it in for 6. Yes!

Originally posted by WABronco

Denver Broncos WR Brandon Marshall talked about playing with WR Rod Smith and learning from wide receivers coach Steve Watson and head coach Mike Shanahan during his teleconference. Marshall said, "I was just talking to my advisor and my high school coach. Just to be able to play behind (Broncos WR) Rod Smith and just learn from him, I mean that is always a blessing. It will be a much easier transition for me because I have a veteran, a guy who hasn't missed one workout in the offseason throughout his years in Denver. So to be there seeing his work ethic and learn from him and (Wide Receivers) Coach (Steve) Watson and (Head) Coach (Mike) Shanahan and the great organization of the Denver Broncos is a blessing. It can't be better. Everything happens for a reason."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can picture it now...

Marshall snatches a ball in the slot. He spins away from one *****, and then picks up Patrick Surtain with one arm and hurls him at Herm's face. Breaks 6 more tackles and runs it in for 6. Yes!
    And Javon just stands there laughing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      And Javon just stands there laughing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

I can picture it now...

haha nice
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Him and Javon were great additions to our WR core.

Since we picked up those two and Dominik Hixon what do you guys think that means for Ashley Lelie?

If he stays, man do we have a loaded WR core.
          Picture this:

Rod Smith
          Javon Walker
          Ashley Lelie
          Brandon Marshall
          Darius Watts
          Todd Devoe
          Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

I like what Brandon said. he will be on the team for years I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
              Him and Javon were great additions to our WR core.

Since we picked up those two and Dominik Hixon what do you guys think that means for Ashley Lelie?

If he stays, man do we have a loaded WR core.
              Picture this:

Rod Smith
              Javon Walker
              Ashley Lelie
              Brandon Marshall
              Darius Watts
              Todd Devoe

it means exactly what shanny said they want competition brings out the player in some and anyone cant handle it will be gone..
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I'm betting Watts is out.

Comment

Working...
                X