Eslinger still on the board!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eslinger still on the board!!!

The Broncos have already made one bad pick today (Hixon over Bloom ) but if is Eslinger still on the board the Broncos would be idiots to not take him. He is THE prototypical Broncos C and was the best C in college football last year. You can never have enough OL depth. Come on Broncos don't screw this up!!!

We already got Kuper. We don't need another interior lineman.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

They've got their interior lineman in Chris Kuper. I don't see them taking another one when they've also got Chris Myers in line to play C or G in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by SethGrandpa
        The Broncos have already made one bad pick today (Hixon over Bloom ) but if is Eslinger still on the board the Broncos would be idiots to not take him. He is THE prototypical Broncos C and was the best C in college football last year. You can never have enough OL depth. Come on Broncos don't screw this up!!!

he may be good but he was not the best center in college last year.....u pushed it a lil to much there
        "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

He was first-team All-American...hence the best C last year.

Comment

he wasnt better than nick mangold now was he....i think not
            "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
              he wasnt better than nick mangold now was he....i think not
              The AP seems to think so.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7
                The AP seems to think so.

we'll see....i bet ull never here of his name in the nfl

Comment

Just because you get drafted higher doesn't mean you had a better year.

Comment

The Broncos are set at center. They have Chris Hamilton to take over for Nalen when he retires, and Chris Myers to step in at guard behind him. And now, they have just drafted another prospect to develop at guard.

I'd like to see a DT prospect. MUG's pick Oshinowo is still on the board -- nevermind he just got grabbed by Cleveland! Oh, well.
                    sigpic

Comment

im tellin you you'll never here his name in the nfl

Comment

Eslinger knows the zone blocking scheme inside out, and is a perfect bronco prototype. Unless we have full confidence in Chris Myers as center we need a future replacement for Nalen (near future).

Comment

Crazy talk...

Mangold is obviously running circles around Eslinger in the minds of the NFL...which is where it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
                            The Broncos are set at center. They have Chris Hamilton to take over for Nalen when he retires, and Chris Myers to step in at guard behind him. And now, they have just drafted another prospect to develop at guard.

I'd like to see a DT prospect. MUG's pick Oshinowo is still on the board -- nevermind he just got grabbed by Cleveland! Oh, well.
                            Edit.....

Not Chris Hamilton.... Ben Hamilton.

It's been a long 2 days!

Comment

I agree that we should draft him.

Comment

Working...
                              X