Rod Wright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Wright?

I saw him as a projected 2nd rd pick. Why didn't we draft this guy over Eslinger. DT is an area we needed to address. What do you guys think of the Eslinger over Wright pick?

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

i didnt like it until i read bout that eslinger guy....wright apparently is lazy and sits out to much so it will be nice havin a center like nalen
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Eslinger fits our system perfectly he played at Minnesota who uses the same system in the running game. he was an awsome center i thought he would go 2nd or 3rd round this is a steal. his only weakness is size but look at the broncos line they are all under 300 pounds except foster (Eslinger is 293). I really like this pick. Wright might not even be drafted and we could sign him as a college free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl
        I saw him as a projected 2nd rd pick. Why didn't we draft this guy over Eslinger. DT is an area we needed to address. What do you guys think of the Eslinger over Wright pick?
        I think to see both of them there with our last pick it was the right choice. On one hand Wright looks to be a dominating player as a nose tackle but there will be another dominating defensive tackle in next years draft or somone will slip out of this years draft completly and will become an undrafted free agent. We can't be sure that a guy like Eslinger would be around. Eslinger should have been atleast a third round pick, he is perfect for the broncos scheme (small and fast) and is obvious they drafted him to replace Nalen.
        Last edited by JvDub95; 04-30-2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
          Wright apparently is planning to use his rookie salary as start-up capital for a business, and won't be around for the long term.
          not that i doubt you but where did you hear this.. i nevre heard anything about it
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
            Wright apparently is planning to use his rookie salary as start-up capital for a business, and won't be around for the long term.
            hhhmmmm....

maybe that explains his fall?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X