Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft is over, what's your favorite part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft is over, what's your favorite part?

It kind of feels like when Christmas is over and there's no more gifts to open ... So what was your favorite part of this year's draft?

Mine's got to be when we traded up and got Jay Cutler, or when we traded for Javon... What's your favorite part?
    sigpic

Without a doubt trading for Javon Walker was my favorite part of the draft. I was waiting and hoping the whole time saying to myself "please put up the Green Bay logo" in place of Denver's logo for the number 37 pick and what do you know it happend and I knew right away it had to be for Walker, I am one happy Bronco fan after this draft as a whole not just getting Walker.

Comment

Javon Walker.

Hopefully, he will be well enough to contirbute at a high level this year.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

trading to get Javon Walker

Comment

Getting Javon Walker was my favorite part.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro
            Without a doubt trading for Javon Walker was my favorite part of the draft. I was waiting and hoping the whole time saying to myself "please put up the Green Bay logo" in place of Denver's logo for the number 37 pick and what do you know it happend and I knew right away it had to be for Walker, I am one happy Bronco fan after this draft as a whole not just getting Walker.
            haha yeah.

I was screaming my head off when I saw that Green Bay logo replace ours
            sigpic

Comment

When it ended.
              The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Besides Walker, I like Mike Bell slipping through the draft (although I'm sure he didn't). This kid was an unfortunate casualty of the Mackovic debacle at the University of Arizona and never did get a chance to showcase his talents, IMO.

I hope now Ted and Shanny get out there and bring him in.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Kill Logic
                  When it ended.
                  Well, no one cares
                  sigpic

Comment

The back to back sweetness of Marshall and Dumervil.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                      Besides Walker, I like Mike Bell slipping through the draft (although I'm sure he didn't). This kid was an unfortunate casualty of the Mackovic debacle at the University of Arizona and never did get a chance to showcase his talents, IMO.

I hope now Ted and Shanny get out there and bring him in.

-----
                      Word, we better get him. Either him or Andre Hall
                      sigpic

Comment

Cutler

I think He's more like John Elway He's 6'3 215 pounds Has good movement in the pocket feels the presure,and has a rocket for a arm. Now I hate the raiders even more because they took bing I was hoping he would fall to the broncos. And I wanted them to get Vickers out of Colorado too, he can play 3 or 4 spot , tailback, fullback ,and the old v back as they called it in Colorado and also bloom but he's an eagle now. Over all I like what they did with Walker I just hope ash does not take it the wrong way with those to on the field at the same time with rod. it could be scary for who ever they are playing.
                        Last edited by amrasmu; 04-30-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

The C from Minnesota, and Marshall (Ive seen him play live, he's a BEAST)

Comment

my favourite part of the draft was the 30 or so seconds when i was absolutely convinced that we were going to take ngata or bunkley at 11.
                            "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                              The back to back sweetness of Marshall and Dumervil.
                              I would have to say that was pretty awesome as well.
                              Plus getting Cutler was very nice and Greg Eslinger in the 6th was a Great pcikup too!

Great job Shanny!!!
                              Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Working...
                              X