Ok, how about the 2007 draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, how about the 2007 draft?

Well since the 06 draft is now complete... what do we want for next year?

I'd say our #1 pick should be K Mason Crosby. This guy will be the best kicker to ever play in the NFL, and Jason Elam is getting old and unreliable.

I also wouldnt mind a reciever like Dwayne Jarrett or a new TE next year... Olsen from Miami, he's a stud...

Idk, i just really love the whole draft and seeing who goes where, i cant wait for next years!
    Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
    http://www.sports303.com/
    sigpic

Originally posted by TrojanBronco

I'd say our #1 pick should be K Mason Crosby. This guy will be the best kicker to ever play in the NFL, and Jason Elam is getting old and unreliable.

I also wouldnt mind a reciever like Dwayne Jarrett or a new TE next year... Olsen from Miami, he's a stud...

Idk, i just really love the whole draft and seeing who goes where, i cant wait for next years!

A kicker in the first round?

Hi Mr. Davis. Is this how you scout other AFC West teams?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      A kicker in the first round?

Hi Mr. Davis. Is this how you scout other AFC West teams?

He is that good. He will go in the late 1st, or somewhere in the 2nd round.
      sigpic

Comment

How bout we wait and see what we need at the end of 2006?

Comment

I was joking.

Chill.

History is against your assertation, though.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

pending he still produces his senior year I think our first rounder next season should go to S LaRon Landry of LSU. (6'2'' 205) runs about a 4.6 40 yard dash. And is not affraid to come down in traffic and play a little run support. Can really lay the lumber. lemme kno what you think...

Comment

Originally posted by Xx-BrOnCoS-xX
              pending he still produces his senior year I think our first rounder next season should go to S LaRon Landry of LSU. (6'2'' 205) runs about a 4.6 40 yard dash. And is not affraid to come down in traffic and play a little run support. Can really lay the lumber. lemme kno what you think...

nah he sounds kinda slow
              "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Xx-BrOnCoS-xX
                I think Landry would be a great pickup, but I don't think he'll last until #32.

I know we won't get him, but Troy Smith from Ohio State will be a great prospect next year.
                Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
                  I think Landry would be a great pickup, but I don't think he'll last until #32.

I know we won't get him, but Troy Smith from Ohio State will be a great prospect next year.
                  He'll end up being like all those QBs that went late this year that can change to another position... he's not gonna be good in the NFL. The best QB next year is Brady Quinn... hands down.
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=DenverBuckeye]I think Landry would be a great pickup, but I don't think he'll last until #32.

I like that kind of thinking!

Comment

I vote for the best DE on the bored unless dumerville's amazing

Comment

OUr #1 pick should be ...............

ADRIAN PETERSON...!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its WAY too early to tell and depends on how players perform, where we draft and the quality of players at certain positions.

however, as of right now i would say WR

smith is 36, lelie will be gone after next season (or in a few weeks!!!)

that leaves us with walker and maybe smith for 1 more year.

if terrell / brandon / watts play well then they could step up to a starting position but as of right now i would say a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by TrojanBronco

ADRIAN FREAKIN PETERSONundefined

Comment

I like Laron Landy as well.

Gaines Adams, Michael Bush...

Comment

Working...
                              X