Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chris brown or travis henry?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chris brown or travis henry?

    now that the titians have lendale what do you think they will do with chris brown or travis henry. All 3 backs are considered "power" type backs all though lendale is the only power back. Possible trade?

  • #2
    naaaaa

    i like our rb's

    we may not have a elite back but the backs we have are very effective with our system

    i think the dayne,bell duo will be a lot better this year then mike and bell last year

    Comment


    • #3
      We don't need them and I don't see us trading for them.

      But I can't see Travis Henry being pleased at all. He's been replaced twice now by draft picks.

      Comment


      • #4
        Travis Henry's a prick...I'll pass on him. Chris Brown is injured every other game.

        Comment


        • #5
          Doctors say Travis Henry will have to retire by the time he's 30. He's only got a couple years left. Chris Brown is also too injury prone for my liking. I wouldn't want either one.

          Nick Goings might be worth trading for if the Panthers are willing to give him up now that they have DeAngelo Williams.
          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

          So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

          Comment


          • #6
            Why would we trade...and who would we give up??

            We have a Heisman Trophy winner and Tatum to carry the load at RB...not too mention a forgotten name in Cedric Cobbs.

            Comment


            • #7
              if i had to choose i would take Chris Brown, he cant be very happy when he was the starter when eddie george left, then they brought in Travis henry to share the load, now they bring in Lendale? i could imagine he wants out, he just needs to stop getting injured so much....

              Comment


              • #8
                Lelie for Brown or Henry I can see, or Lelie for Goings and a conditional draft pick?

                "OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

                "....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

                "My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like Charlie Garner. Already has shown in interest in us and he could probably be had for cheap since he's old and comin off an injury. If healthy Garner has been able to make plays. He has a couple 1000 yard seasons under his belt as well as a 900/900 rushing/recieving season . Has lots of experience and can make plays for us running the ball or catching it out of the backfield. Seems like a great addition to the bench to me. Experienced scat back who has done it all before couldnt hurt. Especially since he would be rather cheap to add to the roster...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like the backs we've got, now if you want to talk trading for a back... Well there's this cat down in New Orleans, they call him Deuce... And he's got this other guy by the name of Reggie that is coming in to take his job, not to mention they both demand a lot of chedda...


                    Think we could wiggle the Duece loose from the Big Easy?
                    God Bless D. Williams and D. Nash. May their family and friends find peace in knowing that they were both truly loved by all. And they shall never be forgotten.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncsOwnU
                      I like the backs we've got, now if you want to talk trading for a back... Well there's this cat down in New Orleans, they call him Deuce... And he's got this other guy by the name of Reggie that is coming in to take his job, not to mention they both demand a lot of chedda...


                      Think we could wiggle the Duece loose from the Big Easy?
                      I suggested this earlier and got ripped for it. I like the idea myself but i'm not sure others agree. Deuce would be an awesome pick up!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Almost Heaven
                        I suggested this earlier and got ripped for it. I like the idea myself but i'm not sure others agree. Deuce would be an awesome pick up!
                        I'm pretty sure he just signed a massive contract...before his injury anyways.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RebelSyxx
                          Lelie for Brown or Henry I can see, or Lelie for Goings and a conditional draft pick?

                          I wouldn't have a problem with this. Both are very good backs - now if only they'd stay healthy. Oh wait, this is the West and we are the only team here that really tackles on defense.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                            I wouldn't have a problem with this. Both are very good backs - now if only they'd stay healthy. Oh wait, this is the West and we are the only team here that really tackles on defense.
                            i think Brown has an edge over Henry, he was suspended for steroids awhile back.....Brown has had a 1,000 yard season though, thats at least 2,000 in our offense right? jk, but i wouldnt mind either of them, but im assuming tennessee would rather trade brown since hes injured more

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X