No announcement yet.

UnDrafted Free Agents already signed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnDrafted Free Agents already signed...

Cardinals | Spurlock agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:25:44 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent QB Micheal Spurlock (Mississippi) on a two-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

--------------------------------------------

Bears | Stelly agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:34:17 -0700

The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent P Joel Stelly (Louisiana-Monroe). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Texans | Walker agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:18:32 -0700

The Houston Texans have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent CB John Walker (Southern Cal). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Ravens | Schrage agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:50:35 -0700

The Baltimore Ravens have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent LS Landon Schrage (Iowa State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Giants | Underwood agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:06:21 -0700

The New York Giants have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent CB E.J. Underwood (Ohio State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Giants | M. Green agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:06:49 -0700

The New York Giants have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent DL Marcus Green (Ohio State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Bears | J. Huston agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:07:50 -0700

The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent PK Josh Huston (Ohio State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Bengals | Hamby agrees to terms
    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:11:09 -0700

The Cincinnati Bengals have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent TE Ryan Hamby (Ohio State). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

all from http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
    sigpic

The period a few hours after the draft is almost as exciting as the draft itself. I really trust the Broncos to bring in some solid free agents. They've been one of the league's better teams in doing so, with Rod Smith being the obvious example.
    A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Though I don't know if it's been reported officially, it's not on KFFL yet. But supposedly Andre Hall has already been picked up by Tampa Bay for those of us who were thinking of him as a RB possibility.

Comment

Cowboys | UDFA Payne signed
        Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:50:19 -0700

The Daily News Journal reports the Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with undrafted rookie free agent DE Bobby Payne (Middle Tennessee State) on an undisclosed contract.

---------------------------------

Jaguars | UDFA W. Hall close to signing
        Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:53:37 -0700

The Daily News Journal reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are close to agreeing to terms with undrafted rookie free agent OT Willie Hall (Middle Tennessee State) on an undisclosed contract.

--------------------------------------

no one I've been interested in so far.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
          Though I don't know if it's been reported officially, it's not on KFFL yet. But supposedly Andre Hall has already been picked up by Tampa Bay for those of us who were thinking of him as a RB possibility.
          there's still Mike Bell
          sigpic

Comment

Here's the link for the Andre Hall signing.

http://pewterreport.com/

Same story says Tampa has agreed to terms with safety Jahmille Addae and LB Anthony Trucks as well.

Addae would have been a safety to look into, but off the board. No biggie! Andre Hall is the biggest lost opportunity.

I'm still hoping for either DonTrell Moore, Mike Bell or Terrence Whitehead. Any of those 3 RB's would be fine additions to me.

Comment

Same story says Tampa has agreed to terms with safety Jahmille Addae and LB Anthony Trucks as well.

Addae would have been a safety to look into, but off the board. No biggie! Andre Hall is the biggest lost opportunity.

I'm still hoping for either DonTrell Moore, Mike Bell or Terrence Whitehead. Any of those 3 RB's would be fine additions to me.
              Well, remember....ANY team can contact them....and if they see a better opportunity, can skate.

So much for all the todo about M Bell, huh?

Sorry, westy......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Damn!

I like all three of those guys!

Comment

Lots of Ohio State guys.... nice!

www.FootballTimes.org

Join our growing football community!

We buy football articles!
                  Free football playbooks, football plays, flag football strategies and plays, backyard football, fantasy football, reviews, articles, coaching, and a discussion forum!

Comment

Rams | Team signs UDFA E. Nelson
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:54:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports the St. Louis Rams have signed undrafted rookie free agent TE Ed Nelson (Connecticut) to a two-year contract. No financial terms were disclosed. Nelson played basketball for Connecticut. "I didn't think I'd get drafted," said Nelson, expected to play tight end. "It's risky for a team to draft me, but a lot of teams know my potential."

------------------------------------

Vikings | Team signs UDFA K. McKenzie
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:05:43 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent LB Kyle McKenzie (Minnesota) to an undisclosed contract.

-----------------------------------

Vikings | Team signs UDFA J. Carter
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:12:04 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Jason Carter (Texas A&M) to an undisclosed contract.

Vikings | Team signs UDFA K. Smith
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:13:03 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Kyle Smith (Youngstown State) to an undisclosed contract.

Vikings | Team signs UDFA B. Nealy
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:13:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Barrick Nealy (Texas State) to an undisclosed contract. He played quarterback in college.

-------------------------------------

Vikings | Team signs UDFA H. Baskett
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:16:12 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Hank Baskett (New Mexico) to an undisclosed contract.

-------------------------------------

Patriots | Team signs UDFA F. Roach
                    Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:17:17 -0700

The Times Daily reports undrafted rookie free agent LB Freddie Roach (Alabama) has signed an undisclosed contract with the New England Patriots.

damn the Vikes signed alot of players.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think the Ravens should look at Darrell Hackney a QB from UAB
                      sigpic

Comment

Vikings | Team signs UDFA A. Stinson
                        Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:19:21 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent OT Albert Stinson (Jackson State) to an undisclosed contract.
                        sigpic

Comment

Vikings | Team signs UDFA A. Stinson
                          Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:19:21 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent OT Albert Stinson (Jackson State) to an undisclosed contract.

Patriots | Team signs UDFA F. Roach
                          Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:17:17 -0700

The Times Daily reports undrafted rookie free agent LB Freddie Roach (Alabama) has signed an undisclosed contract with the New England Patriots.

Vikings | Team signs UDFA H. Baskett
                          Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:16:12 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Hank Baskett (New Mexico) to an undisclosed contract.

Vikings | Team signs UDFA B. Nealy
                          Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:13:54 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent WR Barrick Nealy (Texas State) to an undisclosed contract. He played quarterback in college.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            Well, remember....ANY team can contact them....and if they see a better opportunity, can skate.

So much for all the todo about M Bell, huh?

Sorry, westy......
                            What are you sorry about? Noone has picked him up yet.

Comment

Vikings | Team signs UDFA T. Henderson
                              Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:26:12 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent RB Taurean Henderson (Texas Tech) to an undisclosed contract.

-----------------------------------

Vikings | Team signs UDFA S. Jackson
                              Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:20:10 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings have signed undrafted rookie free agent FB Steven Jackson (Clemson) to an undisclosed contract.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X