Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Adrian Peterson?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about Adrian Peterson?

    Yea, Adrian Peterson is a hardcore power guy with lots of speed. He's a guy that can also take a lot of carries. Hes a freak. I'm a K-State fan and I go to the games...it seems like everyone is afraid of him. This video is a must see. He sorta reminds me of last years larry johnson...(larry johnson wont have another season like that tho)




    http://media.putfile.com/Peterson-TU-run
    http://www.adrian-peterson.com/adria...deo_train.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by MaG24
    Yea, Adrian Peterson is a hardcore power guy with lots of speed. He's a guy that can also take a lot of carries. Hes a freak. I'm a K-State fan and I go to the games...it seems like everyone is afraid of him. This video is a must see. He sorta reminds me of last years larry johnson...(larry johnson wont have another season like that tho)




    http://media.putfile.com/Peterson-TU-run
    the dude is gonna be a top pick next year.


    there is NO WAY we get him unless we go 4-12.




    The guy is a monster but I dont want to have a losing season.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TDforTatum26
      the dude is gonna be a top pick next year.


      there is NO WAY we get him unless we go 4-12.




      The guy is a monster but I dont want to have a losing season.
      yea, I kno wat u mean. but still if he gets hurt etc...plus...he would fit sooo good in denver...downhill runner...1 cut. denver could trade up if they need...they traded up to get cutler...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MaG24
        Yea, Adrian Peterson is a hardcore power guy with lots of speed. He's a guy that can also take a lot of carries. Hes a freak. I'm a K-State fan and I go to the games...it seems like everyone is afraid of him. This video is a must see. He sorta reminds me of last years larry johnson...(larry johnson wont have another season like that tho)




        http://media.putfile.com/Peterson-TU-run
        http://www.adrian-peterson.com/adria...deo_train.html

        You should be afraid of him. Be very afraid...Boooooooooomer Sooner! Good luck next year in the Big 12 JV conference!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MaG24
          yea, I kno wat u mean. but still if he gets hurt etc...plus...he would fit sooo good in denver...downhill runner...1 cut. denver could trade up if they need...they traded up to get cutler...
          if we get a low first round pick (which we mostly likely will) it will take ALOT to trade up to get him.

          I know I wanted DeAngelo but Shanny never drafts RB's in the first.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by deezan777
            You should be afraid of him. Be very afraid...Boooooooooomer Sooner! Good luck next year in the Big 12 JV conference!
            ima laugh when ksu beats u in '07 like the big XII game....uh oh....
            Last edited by MaG24; 04-30-2006, 08:16 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MaG24
              ima laugh when ksu beats u like the big XII game....uh oh....
              ima laugh when ur QB sucks next year.........

              Comment


              • #8
                If denver drafted him he would have 1,500 yds his rookie season, 1,750 2nd year,
                and 2,000+ yds the rest till hes 29 then a slow decline

                Draft Adrein Peterson

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by darrentwilliams
                  ima laugh when ur QB sucks next year.........
                  We have like...5...including Josh Freeman...im sure one of them will be good...looks to me like OKlahoma went to **** after jason white left...and o yea....he diddnt even get drafted. and then he was third string for the titans with ****ty knees so he quit...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MaG24
                    We have like...5...including Josh Freeman...im sure one of them will be good...looks to me like OKlahoma went to **** after jason white left...and o yea....he diddnt even get drafted. and then he was third string for the titans with ****ty knees so he quit...
                    yea....ya got nothin to say bout that now...haha I WIN!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MaG24
                      We have like...5...including Josh Freeman...im sure one of them will be good...looks to me like OKlahoma went to **** after jason white left...and o yea....he diddnt even get drafted. and then he was third string for the titans with ****ty knees so he quit...
                      well find out next year just how great OU will be.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by darrentwilliams
                        well find out next year just how great OU will be.
                        LOL...atleast im not braggin bout how my team will do good before season starts...kstate got a new coach...itll take a lil time. wait...i though we were both for denver...the end
                        Last edited by MaG24; 04-30-2006, 08:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MaG24
                          ima laugh when ksu beats u in '07 like the big XII game....uh oh....

                          With Coach Snyder gone, the Mildcats will be lucky to beat Wichita St....good luck trying to get recruits to Manhattan...uh oh...
                          Last edited by deezan777; 04-30-2006, 08:45 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by darrentwilliams
                            ima laugh when ur QB sucks next year.........
                            ima laugh because K-state's whole team will suck next year. I also believe that AP might not do quite as well, because of the losses in the line and the lost presence of the beastly (why didn't we draft him?) J.D. Runnels. But, you never know....
                            Go Huskers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                              if we get a low first round pick (which we mostly likely will) it will take ALOT to trade up to get him.

                              I know I wanted DeAngelo but Shanny never drafts RB's in the first.


                              well this is no normall running back!! he is a men amonst boys in colledge. he would destroy teams if are line would stay healthy . and maybe if we still have lelei after next year we could make a nice trade to who ever has a low pick (san fran ) maybe we could pick him. all i know is if another afc west team like the raiders get him we might have more troubles! after u read this close your eyes and picture adrian peterson lined up behind the full back in the blue and orange!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X