How about Adrian Peterson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deezan777
    With Coach Snyder gone, the Mildcats will be lucky to beat Wichita St....good luck trying to get recruits to Manhattan...uh oh...
    good luck gettin recruits? JOSH FREEMAN, JAMES JOHNSON, JUSTIN ROLAND a 250 pound lineback with 4.5 speed.

Comment

Looks like adrian peterson has a tendancy to get hurt check his sophmore year.. he didnt look like he did his first year out.. looks like between his injury and teams targetting him he kinda slowed down.. but if he has a great injury free year with big number he will be selecte hi if not hes gonna drop.. but hey thats just me
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

OUr only hope at getting Adrian Peterson is if CUtler starts this year and we pull a 49ers or Texans and go 1-15

Comment

Originally posted by MaG24
          Yea, Adrian Peterson is a hardcore power guy with lots of speed. He's a guy that can also take a lot of carries. Hes a freak. I'm a K-State fan and I go to the games...it seems like everyone is afraid of him. This video is a must see. He sorta reminds me of last years larry johnson...(larry johnson wont have another season like that tho)

http://media.putfile.com/Peterson-TU-run
          http://www.adrian-peterson.com/adria...deo_train.html

Only way we get him is if we somehow end up in the top 5 next year. Although he will most likley be an awsome running back... too bad we wont lose that much at 8-8 (joke from an earlier thread)
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

ima laugh when ksu beats u in '07 like the big XII game....uh oh....

Yeah right, with who? Another Bill Snyder wanna be gonna bring in a bunch of Juco's that wont amount to anything? Hahaha. K-State is looking at the big 12 north cellar this year, and its gettin chilly.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
              Looks like adrian peterson has a tendancy to get hurt check his sophmore year.. he didnt look like he did his first year out.. looks like between his injury and teams targetting him he kinda slowed down.. but if he has a great injury free year with big number he will be selecte hi if not hes gonna drop.. but hey thats just me

Your point is valid with the injury situation, but if you watched our games you would see that he was SERIOUSLY our only option on a makeshift offensive line. I know we had 2 linemen drafted kinda high but our line was shifted around more than a trailerpark in south alabama. Our line is going to be stable this year, our qb seasoned and our receivers ready to break out. Also he is going to split time in the backfield with a true freshman named Demarco Murray, who is "supposedly" the second coming of Reggie Bush, but i wanna see it before I believe it. He's not gonna get hurt, he will have a great season, and we will not get him unless we pull a Ditka. He's a top three pick, guaranteed.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

sheesh, more dreaming. . . . .

the "get reggie bush" threads are barely finished-- are we gonna have to hear about this for the next year? may as well ask for TD to come back, the chances are about the same. . . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                  sheesh, more dreaming. . . . .

the "get reggie bush" threads are barely finished-- are we gonna have to hear about this for the next year? may as well ask for TD to come back, the chances are about the same. . . . .

BRING BACK TD, BRING BACK TD, BRING BACK TD

Comment

yea....ya got nothin to say bout that now...haha I WIN!!
                    you WIN?

What? Worst posts? Worst usage of the english language?

If you're going to post crap, take it to SMACK!

If you're going to post college crap, take it to the COLLEGE Forum.

ps. KSU sucks!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X