FYI - We didn't draft Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS -

First, you said you were going to leave this "behind" you. To me, thatn means you wont' respond anymore. So were you lying to me, or to yourself?

Also, your lack of logic is a little irratating. First, I don't have sigs turned on anymore...But let me guess and I'm going from memory, you think seeing the first Bronco game qualifies you to trump my recolloctions of the Elway deal?

Speaking of non-sequetor, this is the definition.

So basically, your "logic" is that you saw the first Bronco game, so your memory, insight and opinions are the only ones that matter.

I could counter with, you're getting senile in your old age, since you are old enough to have seen the first game. However, that isn't a logical postition.

Again, you said the Cowboys offered three 1st rounders. The Broncos offered two, and a QB that was a 4th round draft pick, and who was already known as "rag arm".

Therefore, I believe the Cowboys made a better offer, as did the Chargers, 49ers and Raiders. I NEVER said that we snatched Elway away from any of those teams....This is a point of contention you are making up.

You said we "paid dearly" for Elway. I said we got a steal.

And now because you said you saw the first Bronco game, I am supposed to erase all my own memories and recollections and bow down to you. Sorry, it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
      TS -

First, you said you were going to leave this "behind" you. To me, thatn means you wont' respond anymore. So were you lying to me, or to yourself?

Also, your lack of logic is a little irratating. First, I don't have sigs turned on anymore...But let me guess and I'm going from memory, you think seeing the first Bronco game qualifies you to trump my recolloctions of the Elway deal?

Speaking of non-sequetor, this is the definition.

So basically, your "logic" is that you saw the first Bronco game, so your memory, insight and opinions are the only ones that matter.

I could counter with, you're getting senile in your old age, since you are old enough to have seen the first game. However, that isn't a logical postition.

Again, you said the Cowboys offered three 1st rounders. The Broncos offered two, and a QB that was a 4th round draft pick, and who was already known as "rag arm".

Therefore, I believe the Cowboys made a better offer, as did the Chargers, 49ers and Raiders. I NEVER said that we snatched Elway away from any of those teams....This is a point of contention you are making up.

You said we "paid dearly" for Elway. I said we got a steal.

And now because you said you saw the first Bronco game, I am supposed to erase all my own memories and recollections and bow down to you. Sorry, it will never happen.
      You call me a liar, you say I am trying to "trump" you, call me senile, say may logic irritates you, and all I was trying to do is agree with you and add to what you were saying.

I'm sorry for you, LV. You have a lot of growing up to do.

Check back with me when you have accomplished some of that.

(And I never did say the Cowboys offered three #1's.)

-----
      Last edited by topscribe; 05-01-2006, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X