No announcement yet.

Good Aricle On Cutler:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw every game cutler played for the last 3 years...heres what ill say...(btw im really a bear fan, so i have no bias about plummer)

its stupid to compare him to elway...elway is one of the greatest football players to ever touch a field. you cant tell me anyone coming out of college is as good as elway. its just not possible to predict greatness on that level. He has the tools to be very good, better than plummer. but you cant ever say someone will be the next #7.

To say plummer can't move is ridiculous. the guys is one of teh more mobile qbs in the league, and cutler has the athletic ability to be as mobile as plummer (he was actually a running qb his first few years at vandy, before switching to a spread offense).

not sure you can predict greatness for cutler, but id say hell be above average for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
      So, so, true. Cutler can get out of the pocket while Plummer justs stands there. The Bronco fans do not realize yet what they have with Jay Cutler. He will remind you of someone a few years from now. Someone who wore #7. I hope Cutler keeps his #6.

The Broncos did their homework. Jake had better be looking over his shoulder. There's a new kid in town, and he can sling it.

Jake isn't famous for his bootlegs and roll-outs?

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
        threw a ball 75 yards in the air against Rutgers

Heh, had to bring that up, didn't you?

sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

75 yards, huh? Did he complete the pass?

Sounds like we have some hard core cutler fans here. Welcome to the boards, and yes, Cutler is now part of the best organization in the NFL. He difinately is in the best place for his career, even if Jake does play for the next 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
            I am happy for Jay as I feel like Denver right now is a lot better team that the Titans.

God Bless!
            David
            *blush*

gee, ya think?

thanks...... :wave:

(welcome aboard!)
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MTRaiderHater

Sounds like we have some hard core cutler fans here. Welcome to the boards, and yes, Cutler is now part of the best organization in the NFL. He difinately is in the best place for his career, even if Jake does play for the next 3-4 years.
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't '06 the last year of guaranteed money for Jake Plummer?
              As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

So, so, true. Cutler can get out of the pocket while Plummer justs stands there. The Bronco fans do not realize yet what they have with Jay Cutler. He will remind you of someone a few years from now. Someone who wore #7. I hope Cutler keeps his #6.

The Broncos did their homework. Jake had better be looking over his shoulder. There's a new kid in town, and he can sling it.

Plummer just stands there?

I am guessing you don't see very many Broncos games?

He's actually better out of the pocket on the run than in the pocket.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by MTRaiderHater

I was at that game and the pass was for 71 yards according to the stats - this pass was in the air for 71 yards as the reciever got tackled as soon as he caught the ball.

Denver is lucky to have Jay! I wish the Titans had him and I would trade you both Lendale White and Vince Young for Jay!

----------------------------------------------
                  I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't '06 the last year of guaranteed money for Jake Plummer?

I don't know that one. One of our in house contract aces will have to answer that one for you.

cutlerfan
                    I was at that game and the pass was for 71 yards according to the stats - this pass was in the air for 71 yards as the reciever got tackled as soon as he caught the ball.

Denver is lucky to have Jay! I wish the Titans had him and I would trade you both Lendale White and Vince Young for Jay!
                    WOW. Both Young and White, huh? Thats pretty steep. I sure hope you're right

Comment

Working...
                    X