Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Lelie for who/what?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade Lelie for who/what?

    Let's here those trade ideas!

    Of course, there's the receiver-for-receiver swaps. Say Lelie for Charles Rogers or Lelie for Donte Stallworth.

    Or, how 'bout Lelie for Daniel Graham...New England's TE? Ben Watson is going to be an elite TE in this league, and Graham is in his walk year. He'd be a better piece than Stephen Alexander, no?

    Or, trade him to the 'Niners for Kevan Barlow.

    Or, trade him to Chicago for Alfonso Boone or Michael Haynes.

    Thoughts? Suggestions?

  • #2
    Lelie4Me

    I can run the 40 in under 5.0 and I would play for free. :wave:
    Flash Tower Defense Games

    Comment


    • #3
      It's all about the W...

      Comment


      • #4
        how about lelie, watts, bell.........for








































        REGGIE BUSH :wave:

        Comment


        • #5
          Lelie for Charles Grant?

          Lelie for Thomas Jones?

          I have no idea to this point, but he will be trades, that's fo sho
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
            Lelie for Charles Grant?

            Lelie for Thomas Jones?

            I have no idea to this point, but he will be trades, that's fo sho
            Wow...if we could get Thomas Jones for Ash. Sweet!

            Comment


            • #7
              I dont think any of those trades will happen because Lelie isnt worth that much to other teams. San Fran wouldnt bite and they had the most depleted WR corps in the entire league.

              I think we would be lucky to get a 5th rounder for him.

              Comment


              • #8
                He will probably be traded for a 4th round pick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just can't belive he wants to leave this team as they are going to the SB this year and winning. I guess no ring for Lelie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    IMO his pride will keep him out for the year, and he will walk. If they could have gotten a 3rd round pick for him, they should have cut their losses, and let him go. I've read the articles, as I'm sure all of you have, and he is ticked, and his pride is wounded, and he feels as though he hasn't had a fair shot. Perhaps he is right, and perhaps he is wrong. If he's smart, he would get his backside in gear, and get into camp, and prove himself. Why? because if he wants a shot at being the no. 1 reciever, he needs to prove himself. Your only as good as your resume. If he came in and proved that he can do it, and showed he has what it takes, he could write his own ticket next season when he becomes a free agent. Right now, nobody wants to even give him a look. His best shot: stop being a wounded fool, pull up your socks, tie your shoes, and go and prove that you have what it takes to be that #1 reciever. You have to earn it in this league. Ash, if your smart, you get up and prove yourself instead of whinning like a little kid that you haven't been treated right. Be a man, and act like a man. Get to work and show what you've got. Walker proved it, and he got what he got. If you want it that bad, then get with it. You have one year left on your contract. Play like you mean what your saying, and then find the teams lined up for your services. Right now, you've got next to nothing to offer. Oh wow, your a deep threat, so............ You need to be a complete reciever, and that has been the rub with you. You know he has the skills. He's yet to show it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There is plenty of time to trade Lelie. The trading deadline isn't until October. ......................I say trade him for a 2nd or 3rd even. He's got a real problem with competition. I used to really like the guy until he said he may sit out. Now I hope he just finds the highest bridge and jumps off. ..................Every position has competition. He has absolutely nothing to be complaining about.
                      ...............................................

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rackman
                        IMO his pride will keep him out for the year, and he will walk. If they could have gotten a 3rd round pick for him, they should have cut their losses, and let him go. I've read the articles, as I'm sure all of you have, and he is ticked, and his pride is wounded, and he feels as though he hasn't had a fair shot. Perhaps he is right, and perhaps he is wrong. If he's smart, he would get his backside in gear, and get into camp, and prove himself. Why? because if he wants a shot at being the no. 1 reciever, he needs to prove himself. Your only as good as your resume. If he came in and proved that he can do it, and showed he has what it takes, he could write his own ticket next season when he becomes a free agent. Right now, nobody wants to even give him a look. His best shot: stop being a wounded fool, pull up your socks, tie your shoes, and go and prove that you have what it takes to be that #1 reciever. You have to earn it in this league. Ash, if your smart, you get up and prove yourself instead of whinning like a little kid that you haven't been treated right. Be a man, and act like a man. Get to work and show what you've got. Walker proved it, and he got what he got. If you want it that bad, then get with it. You have one year left on your contract. Play like you mean what your saying, and then find the teams lined up for your services. Right now, you've got next to nothing to offer. Oh wow, your a deep threat, so............ You need to be a complete reciever, and that has been the rub with you. You know he has the skills. He's yet to show it.
                        Great post but Im afraid some of what you said will go unread because those big paragraphs are tough to read. Please break it up into paragraphs and double space them.

                        That way more people will be able to read your masterpeice. CP to you sir.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trade Lelie to the KC Chiefs for their 3rd round pick in next year's draft.

                          The Chiefs get a potentially good receiver and don't give up anything until next year. Lelie's stock is dropping fast so next year's third seems like an OK trade.

                          Plus, we get to see what Ferguson/Lynch/Wilson do to the crybaby twice a year. And we all thought Quitterson had it rough!
                          Last edited by Grover; 05-01-2006, 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by WABronco
                            Wow...if we could get Thomas Jones for Ash. Sweet!
                            --- Although Jones has resurrected his career the past two seasons at ChiTown,
                            --- We do not need another little back, besides
                            --- Jones is not durable --- he is injury prone ---

                            12/30/2005 Probable Hip
                            11/09/2005 Questionable Ribs
                            11/02/2005 Probable Ribs
                            10/26/2005 Probable Knee
                            10/19/2005 Probable Knee
                            10/12/2005 Questionable Knee
                            11/17/2004 Probable Toe
                            11/10/2004 Questionable Toe
                            11/03/2004 Questionable Toe
                            11/26/2002 Injured reserve Ankle
                            11/26/2002 Injured reserve Ankle
                            10/16/2002 Questionable Ankle
                            10/02/2002 Questionable Ankle
                            09/25/2002 Probable Ankle
                            09/18/2002 Probable Ankle
                            11/28/2001 Probable Other

                            --- I would like to pick up a 6'7", 300 lb. knuckle draggin' snot blowin' bull rusher with a 4.2 sec 40 ---

                            ---

                            .

                            May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              noo we should keep ash now....how many teams are gonna be able to match up with rod, javon and ash??? i dont see to many teams stoping all 3 of them.....so why would we trade ash??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X